Gallery Video displaying wrong way

Reaction score
Anyone Else's gallery video displaying horizontal when vertical and virtual when horizontal. Basically is backwards of the phone orientation

OP
P
Reaction score
Ive think ive come to the conclusion I got a dud, its locks up on the lockscreen to grrr...

Snow02

Reaction score
Do a factory reset. "Gallery playing videos in wrong orientation" is not something that would be the result of a defect.

OP
P
Reaction score
Okay it doesn't do it from the gallery in the app drawer. It does it from within the camera app when you click the last video shot in the upper right hand corner. Anyone seeing this?

Snow02

Reaction score
You do realize that in order for video to be full screen in landscape, you have to shoot it in landscape ...

OP
P
Reaction score
You do realize that in order for video to be full screen in landscape, you have to shoot it in landscape ...

Yeah its not that, Ima swing by Verizon and check on of there phones out when the open

OP
P
Reaction score
Some how it fixed itself

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Snow02

Reaction score
Some how it fixed itself

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

You know what. I snapped a picture earlier that did this. Hah. You're right. It was like the camera app showed it inverted, but the gallery displayed it correctly. But then I tried to send it to someone and it was inverted. Very odd, and definitely a bug.