Galaxy S - The Ultimate Droid 2.1.0

wierdo124

Reaction score
Might install this to support a Minnesotan ;) where are you at? I'm from Faribault.

Never bothered installing aftermarket themes.

OP
eclsnowman

eclsnowman

Reaction score
Twin cities. You should make it out to the Android and me meetup. They usually have door prizes. Last time they had GPS apps as give aways.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

kinfolk248

Reaction score
hey snowman do u think u can incorporate some ferrari red, lakers yellow, seahawks greens or some other new colors in the theme next time. cool theme and all just so much of that aqua blue from galaxy s...

g4lapagos

Reaction score
hey snowman do u think u can incorporate some ferrari red, lakers yellow, seahawks greens or some other new colors in the theme next time. cool theme and all just so much of that aqua blue from galaxy s...
well... it is a galaxy s theme

OP
eclsnowman

eclsnowman

Reaction score
Anybody want to test my first UD 2.3 Galaxy S. I did most of it over Remote Desktop from my phone while in Tulsa. I haven't tested it yet because I am gonna spend some time with the wife. Let me know, and I will fix whatever is broken tomorrow. Thanks

UD_2.3_GalaxyS_ECLV1_update.zip

Kin

Reaction score
Like this theme a lot! Issues I've found:

Landscape lockscreen:
*If rotary, occasionally the dialer/messaging "tabs" appear but have no icons and do not function (Not sure if this is a ROM or theme issues)
*If non-rotary: The "Sound Off" part of the tab is themed like stock UD and the Unlock (left) tab is themed as galaxy, they don't match.

Portrait lockscreen:
*If rotary: Phone and messaging lock tabs do not appear. Again this may be a ROM issues, but I'm not sure.

Thanks a lot for your time and work!