UD 2.3.0 Droid1 - Galaxy S Styled Theme, fixed incoming call screen

kinfolk248

Reaction score
one quick question guys, is there a way to wipe out the battery colors on this theme so that the battery is just a blank black space. so instead of being colored in can it just be a blacked out space then i can just add the battery percentage into that space so itll be easier for me to see...?

Kevinmon

Reaction score
Question for you snowman; I know you didn't create the fancy animations, but do you think it'd be possible for you (or whomever did) to emulate the animation the Galaxy Tab does when the screen orientation changes? Yes it's similar to the iphone where the image appears to quickly rotate instead of just appear. I think it's a great aesthetic touch and would love to see it in your theme and many others. Thanks :)

I agree, this would be very nice. :)

jbrock98

Reaction score
Love this theme its awesome only thing I can't use the MM color progress.zips not enough memory available in system, has used MM & flashed those? I'm curious to know if I'm the only one getting that message, because I should only have what came with the rom in there & curious to what ppl deleted to fix the problem

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Which one do you want. I can try to make you and updated framework when I get back from a party tonight. Also do you want the fancy animation version or not.

Orange ones with the fancy animations, thanks mane

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
eclsnowman

eclsnowman

Reaction score
It looks like 2.4 is comming out tonight. So I think I am gonna hold of on adding stuff to 2.3 and make it for 2.4. Hope you guys understand.

NewDroidOrder

Reaction score
Real quick question:

What is the hex color for the battery, I'm trying to get most of my other fonts the same color to go with the theme even better by using the UI settings in UD. I want my clock font color and date color to be the same as that battery, I mean come on, its right next to it, why not match?

thanks in advance

OP
eclsnowman

eclsnowman

Reaction score
Real quick question:

What is the hex color for the battery, I'm trying to get most of my other fonts the same color to go with the theme even better by using the UI settings in UD. I want my clock font color and date color to be the same as that battery, I mean come on, its right next to it, why not match?

thanks in advance

It is actually a gradient top to bottom so there is no exact value. But in the middle of the battery gradient has a value of #27a8da in Photoshop. Hope that helps.

Kevinmon

Reaction score
Hey, when I first installed your theme it changed the icon for the Market. I really liked the one that came with your theme, but now it has reset itself to the default by itself. I don't know how this happened, but do you know how I can get the cool one back?

NewDroidOrder

Reaction score
Real quick question:

thanks in advance

It is actually a gradient top to bottom so there is no exact value. But in the middle of the battery gradient has a value of #27a8da in Photoshop. Hope that helps.

Awesome, thats exactly what I was wondering, thank you sir.

oneito

Reaction score
Hello to all, I found out that you must perform two steps in order to make this them work with SPRecovery: 1.- Replace the META-INF folder located in the zip with one created and working with SPRecovery (it could actually be one from another theme). 2.- Create a folder and name it system; then, place the app, fonts, framework, and media folders in it (in this theme they are outside when they should be in). Of course, you need to use 7zip to do this without changing the properties of the update.zip **Try this at your own risk** Good luck :)

hachimachi

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Twitter
haachimaachi
Hey guys,

I did a search but couldn't find any results. You think anybody can hook me up with a way to make the News & Weather widget and the Music widget transparent? I have a zip file I used with the last version of Ultimate Droid, but it doesn't seem to be playing nice with this.

Thanks

Reaction score

Kin

Reaction score
Don't really want to upgrade to 2.4 until this theme is ready.

Suggestion/Request: Was wondering if you could replace the current battery icon with a circular one (like the Aperature Labs logo in portal: See: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs22/i/2007/332/a/f/Aperature_Science_Glow_portal_by_tehboriz.jpg )

I know you are trying to make your theme more unique and differ from the standard Galaxy S experience, and I've always loved battery icons like this. Just a suggestion! Thanks for all your hard work!