UD 2.3.0 Droid1 - Galaxy S Styled Theme, fixed incoming call screen

eclsnowman

Reaction score
Hey guys,

It is a hodge-podge I have been working on over many roms, ports, etc. for a while now. Most thanks on the Galaxy S stuff credit goes to Haxzamatic, then Benny879, signals23, Blackdroid (for the base), RedmanX for being my go to guy when I break stuff, and the guys over at XDA for the Galaxy system dump.

I feel it is a very complete theme. but you be the judge. If you like it, donate to the guys above like Redmanx Haxzamatic, Blackdroid, etc... I do it cause I like the theme. It is slowly morphing away from a purely Galaxy S theme to my own mix. If you want it the old way all the files still exist in my old update.zips, so do what I did and do some reading.

It includes a lot of modified images by me, icons I found on the web in icon dumps, and some from other roms (RemandX Urban Theme and Liquid LFY 1.95). Please understand if you see your images in here, let me know and I will give you credit. Just please understand I compiled and grew this theme over many roms and devs now... I barely know what is inside any more.

This update.zip contains: Bluetooth.apk, Browser.apk, Calculator.apk, Calendar.apk, CalendarProvider.apk, Camera.apk, CarHomeGoogle.apk, CarHomeLauncher.apk, Contacts.apk, DeskClock.apk, DownloadProvider.apk, Email.apk, Gallery3D.apk, GenieWidget.apk, Gmail.apk, GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk, LatinImeGoogle.apk, LauncherPro.apk, Mms.apk, Music.apk, Phone.apk, Settings.apk, Talk.apk, Vending.apk, VoiceDialer.apk, YouTube.apk, and of course framework-res.apk. It also changes the font to Zegoe, changes the bootanimation.zip, and has the option for RedmanX's new window animations if you choose that update.zip. If you want to change what installs just pull the files you don't like out of the update.zip.

phA3b.jpg

Here is the Fancy Animation Version: UD_2.3_GalaxyS_ECLV2_update.zip

And here is the Standard Animation Version: UD_2.3_GalaxyS_ECLV2NoAnim_update.zip

NOTE SP Recovery apparently doesn't like this. Either use clockwork recovery to flash it, or fix it to work with SP because I don't know how

Have fun, report bugs, and feel free to take images out that you like for your own themes, and port this forward If I quit moving it on from rom to rom. Just credit the people I did above, they did most of the heavy lifting. :icon_ banana:

Here are some wallpapers I like on it: SimpleWallpapers.zip

dXVXm.jpg

For different color progress bars here are some progress_horizontal.xml that work for almost any rom. They are metamorphs. For more stuff go to haxzamatics post on xda = [Theme] [Morph] GS Theme & Desire HD Themes 9/28/10 - xda-developers

Green = GSProgress.zip
Sense = SenseProgress.zip
Dark blue = DarkBlueProgress.zip
Orange = Orange Progress.zip

Update: Here is the old round icon lockscreen icons for those that want. It is the framework with the images loaded. It is an update.zip:

G1NwK.png

http://www.mediafire.com/?hg0irt9wgr8379f

Update2: Here is a droid working version of touchwiz launcher for anyone who would like that. Just install, confirm it is working, you can then uninstall LP with titanium backup to save space if you want.

update.zip format = TouchWiz Launcher - TouchWizLauncher-signed.zip
or install apk = TouchWiz Launcher - http://bit.ly/cHF0gZ

Both of these are from Haxzamatic, so credit

Kin

Reaction score
First of all THANKS awesome theme and great addition with the fancy animations. Question: is it possible to replace the UD style Unlock and Sound sliders on the lockscreen with Galaxy-S style round ones, or have the phone/messaging sliders appear with rotary unlock? Thanks so much!

OP
eclsnowman

eclsnowman

Reaction score
I will look into to round sliders, but I am making a transition from the pure galaxy theme to one that is my own variations.

The fancy animations are the window transitions. Load it up and you will notice right away what it is. Thank redmanx for those.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Paladin

Reaction score
GREAT work! Best Gala theme yet. I have used many of the Gala themes on various ROMs and this is by far the best one. UD2.3 and your theme will be hard to beat! Thanks for the effort!!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

stragabenz

Reaction score
GREAT work! Best Gala theme yet. I have used many of the Gala themes on various ROMs and this is by far the best one. UD2.3 and your theme will be hard to beat! Thanks for the effort!!!

Agreed! My Droid is dancedroid great work, my phone is flawless now.

OP
eclsnowman

eclsnowman

Reaction score
Really Appreciate the feedback guys. I like doing it, and am glad someone else is enjoying the work.

chipmunk

Reaction score
Dude!!!! your amazing ecl! one small request if possible can you please post an alternate lockscreen look please like you did in the older version?

turtle12

Reaction score
Wow thank you very much I love this theme and how the fancy animation looks! Thanks for your work. I was wondering if I can make a request for a royal purple or some kind of dark purple color zip. Thanks

kinfolk248

Reaction score
BALLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Balla...!

StDevious

Reaction score
AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Makes UD even more smoother for me, especially the pin entering screen.

The 3G icon could be made to look better though