UD 2.3.0 Droid1 - Galaxy S Styled Theme, fixed incoming call screen

StDevious

Reaction score
With the theme installed, phone seems to be even more responsive/faster.

it IS indeed. I have noticed it too. Somebody should send the framework to blackdroid from this theme or whatever it is that makes UD more smoother with this theme so that UD can be smoother without this theme too.

OP
eclsnowman

eclsnowman

Reaction score

turtle12

Reaction score
I would like to know if some one could create a different color zip for this theme. I would really like to learn how to do it my self if some one had the time to teach me. I really like this theme but I would just like to have my favorite color.

dirtysanchez

Reaction score
Ok not too sure what wrong or why Clockwork isnt playing nice but each time i try to use it, it reboots before i can start the process. :icon_evil: would love to know or maybe have some guides on what i might need to do to get this theme working with SP.

OP
eclsnowman

eclsnowman

Reaction score
I would like to know if some one could create a different color zip for this theme. I would really like to learn how to do it my self if some one had the time to teach me. I really like this theme but I would just like to have my favorite color.

I would love if someone wanted to take on a new color for this theme. Red, Purple, Yellow, Green? A Photoshop hue-adjust batch script, some xml edits, and someone could make something pretty cool. I will not be taking it on though. I am pretty tight on time with a baby ready to pop-out this month.

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
Why don't you just flash it with SP? I have that and have never had a problem flashing things meant for CW

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

because it doesnt work with sprecovery...as stated in the op....

i load clockwork just for this theme then go back to sprecovery, rom mangler kinda scares me.

Why does it scare you out of curiosity?

read all the posts in this thread alone, sprecovery is the best tool available, it may not have all the features, but i'd rather have something that works properly everytime then have a recovery that lets me press enter and has pretty colors.

i learned early on when reading rom release threads, the majority of the people with issues were using rom manager, and i can say the only problem i've ever had with installing a theme is with rom manager.

Kevinmon

Reaction score
Wow, I got Clockwork just to try this theme. And it is AWESOME!!!!! :D
No problems so far.

Also, the lockscreen update worked perfectly.

Only one minor issue - I have to reboot LauncherPro twice when I start up my phone before it works properly. (Apps missing in drawer, icons missing on home screens, force closes)

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
the only problem i have is screen redraws. It happens after i take a picture. Any idea how to fix that

jbrock98

Reaction score
Love this theme its awesome only thing I can't use the MM color progress.zips not enough memory available in system, has used MM & flashed those? I'm curious to know if I'm the only one getting that message, because I should only have what came with the rom in there & curious to what ppl deleted to fix the problem

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
eclsnowman

eclsnowman

Reaction score
Love this theme its awesome only thing I can't use the MM color progress.zips not enough memory available in system, has used MM & flashed those? I'm curious to know if I'm the only one getting that message, because I should only have what came with the rom in there & curious to what ppl deleted to fix the problem

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Which one do you want. I can try to make you and updated framework when I get back from a party tonight. Also do you want the fancy animation version or not.

Kin

Reaction score
Question for you snowman; I know you didn't create the fancy animations, but do you think it'd be possible for you (or whomever did) to emulate the animation the Galaxy Tab does when the screen orientation changes? Yes it's similar to the iphone where the image appears to quickly rotate instead of just appear. I think it's a great aesthetic touch and would love to see it in your theme and many others. Thanks :)