Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I know right. That's why apple sells a lot of Iphones because they usually are only selling 2 phones every couple of years not 50000 variations of one phone. They confuse people and eat up their own profits by biting into sales of their own lines. If you are going to do an update don't just give me an incremental update. Do big ones to make it worthwhile.
They sell one phone, then a slightly updated S version later that year or the next year. That's no different than this...

Samsung actually moved up the announcement date of these new devices to beat apple to announcing this time around.

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Meaning Samsung is afraid that apple is going to take their loyal customers away.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Not happening I don't Iike Samsung after my s4 die on me and it was 64 GB no thanks.

They can find someone else, I had important picture on my device and number I lost.. Thanks Samsshole.

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I don't like having my personal picture on net. That include photobucket or drop box.

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Yeah you right. I'm going to get external hard drive 1 tb. But still no more Samsung for me.

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I rather spend my top dollar device that isn't going to be replace it 4 or 5 month down the pipeline by my same manufacture.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't like having my personal picture on net. That include photobucket or drop box.

Flash drive? I can show you a thread here about one that plugs directly into the phone power jack . No cloud, no desktop, no monthly fees, no cords, no hassle. It even self starts when plugged in.
If you're bent on an iPhone, cool, but there are no reasons why you can't back up the data on it as well with an adapter made for the iPhone and a flash drive .
Samsung makes X number of dollars in profit, just spread out over a bunch of devices instead of 1. Iphone even has 2 (3 if you include the C) current models, slightly following Samsung motive of offering individuality in the hopes of increasing overall revenues. If iPhone goes back to just 1 size this time I'll be surprised

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
It looks to me, that Samsung put the sd card slot the last minute. Especially, with all the blaming and critized for there lack of it on the galaxy s6 lines on the reviewers site and youtube.
Well it depends on what you mean by last minute. If the phone has been in production (and based on release it would have been in production for a while at least), the addition of an SD slot would entail major re-tooling. It would be either a new motherboard, or at least refitting of one that may have had the solder pads but no connector. It would likely require a case redesign to have the slot or space for the SD card to fit through. There would be software changes needed to access that card. The list of changes is too long to consider that the addition of a SD card slot was an afterthought. Manufacturers just don't do that but only in extremely rare situations.

Also, I'm not trusting a third party retailer, and especially a book store in the middle east to have its facts straight. Geez, even a multi-billion dollar retailer like Walmart makes mistakes in their advertising, marketing and even their shelf displays and pricing every day.

We will know for sure in a few days.

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Thats for sure I feel like Samsung, added that SD card slot because of criticism. Con of their device being the only downful it had.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Still hoping for a note5 edge .

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model