Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
galaxynote4-leak.png

Samsung is expected to unveil the Galaxy Note 4 on September 3rd, but an online store may have just spilled most of its key features. Apparently confirming the handset's QHD resolution, Super AMOLED screen and Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 SoC.

The leak comes via Indonesian retailer Erafone, which prematurely started taking pre-orders, in turn outing its entire specifications sheet.

The Note 4 as listed by Erafone will sport a 5.7-inch Super AMOLED 1,440x2,560-pixel display, a 16-megapixel rear camera with OIS, and come with 4GB of memory. For your storage needs, the Note 4 will offer a choice of 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB with an option to add a microSD card that can hold up 128GB of data. The listing is still present at the time of publication.

According to the retailer, the device is priced at IDR 9,499,000, which roughly converts to $812, but either way, September 3rd simply cannot come fast enough. So, who's as excited as we are?

Souce: PhoneArena via Erafone

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Is this the 1st phone w/ 4GB of RAM. Wow! I really can't wait for it!!

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
When it comes to computing it's not overkill. If you only text or browser the web occasionally, then yeah it probably is.

tap'n on my S5

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Same thing was said about PCs at 1 time but Evolution of Tech has shown that too much is never a bad thing.

Beardface

Reaction score
If you're talking about a device you want to own for 2 years, there is no such thing as overkill. Technology is in hyperdrive right now, and what might seem like too much right now will be the bare minimum by the time you're ready to replace it. I am seeing it myself right now with my Razr Maxx HD and my 2013 Nexus 7. By all accounts, both devices are great, but they just simply cannot keep up anymore. 4GB of RAM and a better processor are HUGE sticking points for me right now, because of the lag I'm experiencing with devices that are barely 1.5-2 years old, due to just simply not having enough memory to effectively multi-task.

I am due for an upgrade in November. The Note 4 will be my next device.

BHuber09

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3
Twitter
@BHuber09
Oh! A white one in the wild!

Samsung-Galaxy-Note-4_zpscb910fa6.jpg

Kidding. : )
Almost as good as this one. Introducing Samsung Galaxy Note 3:

As much as I love the Note 3 I'm probably going to pass on this one.

Note'd

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It's going to be tough but I the edge is going to the Moto Nexus. I just feel like motorola's awesome radios+nexus device is to hard to pass up. Maybe next year I may return to the note phablet device but right now unless moto and google releases a dud.

jspradling7

Reaction score
I'll get a Moto but I'm starting to wonder which one. I passed on a Droid Maxx and got the Moto X (real happy I did) and to it might as well be a Nexus. Will there be a X+1, a Nexus, and a whale... or whatever they're calling it?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'll get a Moto but I'm starting to wonder which one. I passed on a Droid Maxx and got the Moto X (real happy I did) and to it might as well be a Nexus. Will there be a X+1, a Nexus, and a whale... or whatever they're calling it?

Supposedly the "whale" is going to end up being 5.2 instead of 5.9 which to me makes more sense as the nexus is basically the oem's featured phone that has the nexus clean look. So I am thinking those on verizon will get the same experience with the moto x+1 dev edition.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I stand by 5.7" is ridiculously large for a phone and too small for a tabet.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I stand by 5.7" is ridiculously large for a phone and too small for a tabet.
But for weaker eyes it can make the need to use the tablet as often less. Once I got my Note2 I rarely needed my Note8 anymore.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk