Galaxy Nexus VS Droid Rzr?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by 04CiviCon20s, Dec 18, 2011.

1. jcardona1

jcardona1 Senior Member

Ratings:
    +40
    Lol FAIL

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

2. JekyllandHyde

JekyllandHyde New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Really? Cause when I went to best buy and held each one the Gnex felt like a big cheap plastic toy compared to the razr. I was leaning towards the Gnex until I held it. Now I am planning on getting the razr.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

3. rherron

rherron Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Did you leave the brightness setting on auto or set it to manual? If on manual what percentage did you set it on? Above 75% and the whites look very white to me. Auto brightness doesn't work well on the RAZR, in my opinion, but it odesn't work well on my Galaxy Tab either. I leave my RAZR set on 75% all the time and it looks great.

4. Tuktanuk

Tuktanuk Member

Ratings:
    +5
    To each his own but, I disagree about the Nexus feeling cheap. It is a very solid phone and the build quality feels about right even though it's not a steel tank casing like the OGD was. I lloked into the Razr and the Rezound and still walked out with the Nexus. Bottom line here is people may or may not agree but to come into an established forum and try to start slamming is NOT the way to introduce yourself.

5. JekyllandHyde

JekyllandHyde New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Now don't get me wrong the Gnex is a great phone but I was just stating my opinion of how it felt in my hands and for me I like a phone that feels a little more solid.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

6. GoBears

GoBears Member

Ratings:
    +12
    Go to the store and spend some quality time with each one and pick your favorite. You'll never get an unbiased review. Everybody has different opinions.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

7. pollardhimself

Ratings:
    +1
    Put it this way, I had a bionic and I will never buy Motorola again, It had to many "hardware flaws". While I haven't heard anything wrong with the razr like the bionic.

Nexus Pro's

Screen blows the razr away and its 4.5".
    Camera on this thing takes pictures as fast as an SLR.
    Ice cream sandwich is awesome, I love the idea of app folder's on the main screen
    Its thin is fast and snappy
    To many to list

And if zumocast sways your decision "because it is awesome". I have it on my nexus, There's a unlocked version that runs great on it.

Just go to the store and play with them both the nexus should sell itself

8. virtualhuman

virtualhuman Member

Ratings:
    +0
    View attachment 44211

:biggrin: That's with 2h 20m of screen on, 37m voice calls, web browsing, and using market and various apps a little. So yeah, relatively light usage, but still.

9. 04CiviCon20s

04CiviCon20s Member

Ratings:
    +0
    All this information is really helping. No one really touched on the dev support probabilities yet though. it seems like the SGN will get more dev love than the Rzr due to ICS but Rzr will be getting it to.. I really like the looks of the Rzr but ICS "now" is also Very nice as well. with the 5MP cam on the SGN, not sure if I can sacrifice pic quality. My TB now takes outstanding pics and with my Lil Prince getting older and he's so photogenic, there are a lot more "kodak" moments in store:D

10. 04CiviCon20s

04CiviCon20s Member

Ratings:
    +0

What about the "cons":blink: for the SGN..I have played with them in the store already. This is my next debate phase:D

11. pchakmak

pchakmak Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have heard time and again that the Gnex feels cheap and plasticy. I actually really like the way the back feels. I pretty much love everything about this phone except the volumes situation. Insanely low.

12. pchakmak

pchakmak Member

Ratings:
    +0
    <br><br>I have heard time and again that the Gnex feels cheap and plasticy. I actually really like the way the back feels. I pretty much love everything about this phone except the volumes situation. Insanely low.

Search tags for this page

bionic nexus rzr