From X to VIp back to X

wb1960

Reaction score
I decided to jump from my X to the VIp. Tried it for a month and decided I didnt care for it and came back to my X. X is much faster. Iphone seemed to slow at times.
I have 2.2.1 version running Liberty 1.5 rom. Is 2.2.1 the most current version? If not I would love to update What would be the most current update

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What is VIp? iPhone hack?

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Going to guess Verizon iPhone. And yes it is. Its 2.2.1 and the system version I do believe its called is 2.3.340

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
W

wb1960

Reaction score
yes, it is verizon iphone. and is that Maederstock 2.3.340?? What would I have to do to update to this 2.3.340

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm not sure what its called exactly, I'm a fairly new Guy, but I've been on a rom for a whole and forgot the name. But I'm sure you can just got back to stock rom and go into settings and scroll down and hpu will see android system 2.2.1 and then something 2.3.340. If you are on 2.3.320 or of the sort you can click check for updates and it'll update it for you.
Oh easy way to check that is different the lock screen. If the slider is blue you are all the way up to date on stock.

Sent from my DROIDX