1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Free Moto Droid, LG Ally or Droid Eris through the weekend

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by audioscience, Jun 13, 2010.

1. audioscience

audioscience New Member

In case anyone out there is looking to swtich to Verizon or reup with Verizon, or get a new phone both Dell and Wirelfly have the Droid for free with a 2-year agreement. Wirefly also has the Droid Eris and LG Ally for free if you want to go with one of those. Only catch is you still have to pay a $35 activation free but shipping is free too.

Spread the Droid love!
  2. mrgoochio

mrgoochio New Member

I'm 99% certain I'm not paying the $35 activation fee with wirefly.. my phone is in the mail as we speak
  3. mrgoochio

mrgoochio New Member

[​IMG]
    picture of my invoice (where its relevant) no activation fee for me :) upgraded the phone on my primary which was eligible for an upgrade and signed a 2 year contract (i was month-to-month prior)
  4. panthers89fan90

panthers89fan90 New Member

Sounds like an awesome deal! You can't beat almost free! :)