LG Droid on the way?

Jaxx

Reaction score
One of the girls I play softball(Might be a Chicago thing lol) with works at a Verizon nearby and has had her hands on the ally. She went from a droid to a palm pre, and compared the Ally to the droid for me. For those that care, she said that the keyboard was a TON better than the droids(I feel that that could be a given, i cant type for my life on the droid haha) The prototype she was on had a processor slightly faster than the droids, but not a snap dragon. She said it reminded her of a slightly more powerful droid with a much better keyboard.

I love my Droid so far (had it for all of 3 days) but the keyboard makes me sometimes want to punch babies. I I have been using Shapewriter to type, but a solid hardware keyboard is still nice to have for me. Either way, can't try to try it myself.

Guchi

Reaction score
One of the girls I play softball(Might be a Chicago thing lol) with works at a Verizon nearby and has had her hands on the ally. She went from a droid to a palm pre, and compared the Ally to the droid for me. For those that care, she said that the keyboard was a TON better than the droids(I feel that that could be a given, i cant type for my life on the droid haha) The prototype she was on had a processor slightly faster than the droids, but not a snap dragon. She said it reminded her of a slightly more powerful droid with a much better keyboard.

I love my Droid so far (had it for all of 3 days) but the keyboard makes me sometimes want to punch babies. I I have been using Shapewriter to type, but a solid hardware keyboard is still nice to have for me. Either way, can't try to try it myself.

I got pretty good on the HW keyboard on my droid... just takes some practice and then it works good

Jaxx

Reaction score
I blame my fat thumbs more than the keyboard haha. 18 years of bowling has left my right hand slightly swollen (my thumb is noticeably bigger on my right hand than my left)

I got annoyed that everyone I texted asked me if I was drunk, and in turn my drunk texts being worse than they normally are haha.

rushmore

Reaction score
Looks like the specs posted were way off. This device looks weaker specs than the mytouch slide, which is already weak. How could the estimate on this device be so wrong?

rushmore

Reaction score

The device specs apparently are nowhere close to Droid. Mytouch appears to be better.

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
the keyboard makes me sometimes want to punch babies.

Try Swype or better yet (like me) use voice to text 90% of the time. I've gotten used to speaking clearly and enunciating well. It gets my words right almost all the time now (even with my southern drawl). It even does punctuations.

Rollingbones

Reaction score
I must be sicker than most human beings. I've gotten to where I really like the Moto D QWERTY keyboard...really!!!

Droidemz

Reaction score
To mimic some of the other posters I to was happy with LG products,

I had been using an LG chocolate for the past 2.5 years up until last week when I got my MOTO DROID YAAAA!!!dancedroid:icon_ banana: