Foxfi

OP
B

Brad91

Reaction score
Lets be glad we have UNLIMITED DATA until Verizon tries forcing us off of it when we upgrade!

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is anybody using the SQL lite hack? It works for me, just don't wanna get charged... I can't get Foxfi to work on the ICS leak

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I gotta say, I'm liking your username, Brad91

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bclinsure

Reaction score
I just picked up the most recent, Jelly Bean, Razr Maxx, and the Foxfi won't work. It keeps coming up with the message: Fail to activate hotspot: Fail to enable Hotspot. Please try again. If your phone is a supported model please also try rebooting first.

The phone seems to be supported so I don't get it. I have a 'pin' set up on the lock screen. I use this a lot so this is a big issue.

Any help out there?

Thanks.

bclinsure

Reaction score
I'm on Jelly Bean 4.2.2. It looks like foxfi / pdanet only support 4.1. Am I screwed?

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Not as far as I know as people on 4.3 seem to be able to use it. You may want to check the PDANet site to be certain you have the most recent build. I have 4.12.6 of PDANet

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Are you using the Razr Maxx or the new Droid Maxx. All of the newer phones running 4.2.2 such as the Ultra, Maxx, LG G2, etc. cannot use Foxfi as far as I know. Scan those forums and you'll see all of the complaints.