Found a Droid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daywalker

Reaction score

justbob

Reaction score
@mods: This thread has pretty much run its course, don't you think?

bpad10

Reaction score
no phone numbers.. just blank droid...?!?!?!? weird...
Call your phone with and get the no#. That way it can be traced. It should be brought back to the owner. If you don't attempt to return it you may be liable if caught

sunichan

Reaction score
Everyone says to call the person. Well when i found mine, that was the first thing i wanted to do, however, it was locked (still is, with a VERY dead battery). So thats not such an easy thing to do. Also, i Don't have a smart phone.... and i dont want to get "in trouble" for simply taking it to verizon (while becoming the badgirl for simply finding a phone), so what now eh? what now?
FYI, it's never been used by me, so dont get mad!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everyone says to call the person. Well when i found mine, that was the first thing i wanted to do, however, it was locked (still is, with a VERY dead battery). So thats not such an easy thing to do. Also, i Don't have a smart phone.... and i dont want to get "in trouble" for simply taking it to verizon (while becoming the badgirl for simply finding a phone), so what now eh? what now?
FYI, it's never been used by me, so dont get mad!
It is a very easy thing to do. You drive to the VZW store near your place and hand it to them. If there's not a store nearby, you call 800-922-0204, or *611 from your current VZW phone and they will ask you to remove the battery. The ESN number will be visible. That's what they'll need to identify who the rightful owner is.

My hope is that you aren't thinking that this is now going to be your phone because, you will be stealing the phone if you don't call or take it to the store, and if you are looking for ways to unlock the phone, you'll not be looking here on DF because we don't condone that type of activity here.

AngryHatter

Reaction score
Lived by the ripped off phone, thou shalt die by the ripped off phone.

sunichan

Reaction score
like i said. i have no intention of using it. hell, i dont even want one. (not as a phone, thats what laptops are for ya know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) a phone is only for texting, pics and the obvious, TALKING.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
like i said. i have no intention of using it. hell, i dont even want one. (not as a phone, thats what laptops are for ya know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) a phone is only for texting, pics and the obvious, TALKING.
If you don't do the right thing and either call VZW CS or return it to a store, then I'm sorry but you are stealing, and thieves are not welcome at DF.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.