for anyone thinking of switching to sprint only because of their new phones!!!

snowbdr89

Reaction score
so i was thinking about switching to spring because of their awesome line up of phones until i called their customer service and it reminded me really fast why i dont have sprint, they are a joke i have no clue how people deal with their customer service i sat on hold for 49 mins and switched to 3 dfferent departments only because i had a question about porting my number to sprint!!! im way more then willing to pay higher prices to be able to NOT press 1 for english and get bob or betty from texas instead of some dude named peggy from pakistan... :icon_evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

dg4892

Reaction score
My girlfriend just switched to sprint. She saves 24% on her bill and only paid 20$ for the HTC shift. We had to call customer service and had no problems. In fact we asked to talk to a supervisor so we could let someone know how helpful they were.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
S

snowbdr89

Reaction score
give it time, they are always really good at first but trust me u will be a sprint hater sooner then later : ) but i hope it does work out

atlrus

Reaction score
Nah, customer service is the last thing I am concerned with. I have had accounts with all major cariers and I don't think I've contacted any of them more than once a year (if not once every two years).

This should answer your questions:

Support - Article

Jer

Reaction score
I had to laugh when I opened this thread to find someone complaining about Sprint's apparent bad customer service when they're a VZW customer. For all they charge I expected MUCH better customer service because I can tell you that as much as they tout that coverage it isn't THAT much better. I even travel to remote areas of the country and don't feel that VZW is worth the extra money for coverage so they need to justify that charge with some top notch customer service and it's not even close. Hell, even T-Mobile had better customer service than VZW had. Maybe I'll learn to hate Sprint but I can tell you that I don't see it being any worse than VZW and so far I have had nothing but good experiences with Sprint so I doubt it will ever be even close for me.

piquat

Reaction score
Hmmm, I'm on another forum (non phone related) and about 6 months ago a bunch of the Sprint users were all saying they had noticed a recent improvement in their CS.

I watch these things as I may be a customer some day.

iNfAMOUS702

Reaction score
@ jer..The op never said he was a big red customer...assume much??

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
@ jer..The op never said he was a big red customer...assume much??

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

OP has Droid X as device....Who do you think he most likely has.