Flash Player not available in Market

MsSota

Reaction score
Droid updated to 2.2 about 10 days ago...today I went to the Market to download Flash Player and it is not there. Went to the Adobe site and it tells me that FP for Droid will be available at the end of summer. I haven't looked at every post on this site, but I have spent some time looking to see if anyone else is having this problem and I haven't found anything, so my apologies if I missed something. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

cromo8

Reaction score
it will only be available if you have FRG22D on your phone

if you dont then the update you receive soon will enable flash in market for you

OP
M

MsSota

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm assuming you are talking about the Build number and it shows FRG01B on mine, so I guess I will have to wait. Thanks for responding...

goleee33

Reaction score
I just got an update this morning and my build number is FRG22D, but there is still no flash player in my market place?

woodinthewoods

Reaction score
If u haven't figured it out already. Clear your market cache and data and you'll see flash in the market. Not sure why this is and why Verizon is unaware of this(since they couldn't help me when I called them)but it worked for me.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
you could manually update to FRG22D - click rescue squad files in my sig and download it and put it on your SDcard (rename to update.zip). hold x when powering up and apply update.zip

same thing as the OTA - just have it now :)

ajwd40

Reaction score
you could manually update to FRG22D - click rescue squad files in my sig and download it and put it on your SDcard (rename to update.zip). hold x when powering up and apply update.zip

same thing as the OTA - just have it now :)

What if I'm not running the FRG01B? Do you have a manual update from 2.2? I have my phone rooted, and updated manually from 2.1 to 2.2 and when vzw released the update to get flash player 10.1, all it did was take me to the SPRecovery screen and it didn't update. I would really like to unroot my phone but I am a little confused.. I looked at http://www.droidforums.net/forum/rescue-squad-guides/39254-sbf-root-unroot.html to unroot it but I was concerned about using the instructions because it says it will put 2.1 back on it, and I didn't know if my phone would prompt me to updated to 2.2 or not.. I dunno if any of that made sense or not, or even if you can help.. if not it's ok.. thank you

ajwd40

Reaction score
Ok so I used that link above and I used option #5.. but I couldn't get the RSD Lite to work so I used instructions below it.. (putting the update on my sdcard and installing it like that..) and I rebooted my phone and got and error message that said this "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. please try again" Everytime I boot my phone I get this message.. So I was gonna put the 2.2 software back on there the same way but.. I guess I wiped everything out.. so.. I'm just a lil more confused than I was before... hahaha... well if you got any advice.. it'd be appreciated.. lol