flash player

Scoreycorey515

Reaction score
While surfing the web there are sites in which I need a flash player but I couldn't find the adobe flash player app in the play store, what can I use to view what ever requires flash player?

KaChow

Reaction score
While surfing the web there are sites in which I need a flash player but I couldn't find the adobe flash player app in the play store, what can I use to view what ever requires flash player?

Update, please click on this link, to redirect to the most complete list of Adobe Flash Player.

Here you go I just uploaded this, it is a backup copy of Adobe Flash Player 11.1 that I happen to have, click here. What you will need to do to install this, is first download either to your phone suggested, or you can email it to yourself through gmail. Also, go into Settings> select Security> and find Unknown sources and check the box. This will allow you to install Flash Player.

tazboysdad

Reaction score
I downloaded it, installed it, but flash still isn't working on my Maxx HD. Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

newmanx4

Reaction score
Mine pops a notification saying Flash is not supported on your device.

Sent from my RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

snowman

Reaction score
I reinstalled a copy from Titanium backup for the Radar sites works good on mine but yes it is not in store

c4400

Reaction score

Flash won't work in Chrome. Install Firefox, and Flash will work in that.

snowman

Reaction score
bambam03 what your app your link is broken you are not supposed to post apps
they need to come from playstore?
and surley never from a file downloader location