First Images of the HTC Vigor Hit the Web

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I don't save every source from everything I hear but this is something I know. Why would you assume it has been split in half? Just because it can use the lapdock?

Like I said I'm not choosing sides so therefor I didn't make an assumption. We can't rely on sources who claim to know everything. Like I said, we just have to wait for the device to be in OUR hands to really be sure about things.

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

DoctorV

Reaction score
I don't save every source from everything I hear but this is something I know. Why would you assume it has been split in half? Just because it can use the lapdock?

I'm backing up Arkbird on this one. The 512mb for system and 512mb for lapdock rumor is totally bogus. There was a topic in xda-developers.com about how it worked. If I remember right there was something like 200mb reserved for the regular phones OS and the other 800mb was free to be used. Then when the lapdock was attatched then it would reserve a set amount of RAM (and now I can't remember the amount). I just spent 20 minutes on google trying to find that topic but I can't find it now of course. I could just kick myself for not bookmarking it before when I had the chance :( I'd bet money on the Bionic working the same way.

Now I totally feel like this:

View attachment 39532

y0manda

Reaction score
Now all it needs is HDMI out and it's a Bionic Killer. Nice design.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Also, when the Vigor gets hacked, it should comfortably run between 1.8 and 2 G's!

...yea, crushing your battery to hit that 5,000 benchmark is like epic win bro! Only it's not, in fact it's ridiculous. Unless you're planning to port Crysis to Android, I'd go ahead and let that go if I were you because it's about as necessary as adding boosters to a rocket with no payload only to find you didn't have enough fuel to make it to space anyway. Just saying...

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like I said I'm not choosing sides so therefor I didn't make an assumption. We can't rely on sources who claim to know everything. Like I said, we just have to wait for the device to be in OUR hands to really be sure about things.

This is true. I'm not arguing, I'm just stating what I've heard but I guess to be 100% true, we'll have to wait for it to come out.

DesktopDevin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Camera looks nice, hopefully it would allow more light with the bigger lens = hopefully better pics. That has been the only thing I have been disappointed with on my og droid. It really takes below par pics imho.

I want to upgrade to the bionic for the laptop docking option while out on travel as I have glaucoma and it's a real strain on my eyes to look at a smaller screen. But I may give that up if the vigor takes better pics.

Especially if they keep dragging on the release of the bionic.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
...yea, crushing your battery to hit that 5,000 benchmark is like epic win bro! Only it's not, in fact it's ridiculous. Unless you're planning to port Crysis to Android, I'd go ahead and let that go if I were you because it's about as necessary as adding boosters to a rocket with no payload only to find you didn't have enough fuel to make it to space anyway. Just saying...

Do I need 1.8 to 2? No! I'll do it because I can! Same goes for my quad core PC!
:icon_ banana:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
If the SGS2 definitely isn't coming to Verizon, this will be my next phone...

random rom'd X

alboboy10

Reaction score
What makes you think BEATS audio is gona be able to be disabled? Its not like an extra app or something its integrated in the hardware.

My friend on his hp touchpad can turn it off...idk why you would want to though.

alboboy10

Reaction score

That phone won't even need root. Just for battery maybe otherwise it'll be far superior to the bionic performance wise...rooted bionic or not. And the battery may be improved. Considering motorola is putting nearly 2000 mah batteries in the phones htc might begin to do the same.

alboboy10

Reaction score
My girlfriend, after an update on her atrix could do things only rooted phones could. First of all I deleted all her my att bloat, through settings by going to manage apps. And a feature she didn't have before, downloading from unknown sources was available.
Her phone became better with gb

mamawm

Reaction score
ok folks, i'm getting older and i don't see as good as i used to. would someone point out to me where is "with google" logo is on this phone.....

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
ok folks, i'm getting older and i don't see as good as i used to. would someone point out to me where is "with google" logo is on this phone.....

Not all phones have to point out the obvious