HTC Vigor to be First Beats by Dre Phone?

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
beatsbydrdre04-150x150.jpg

Aside from sporting a 4.3-inch 720p HD display, 1.5GHz dual-core CPU, and 1GB of RAM, the HTC Vigor could blast some serious bass if new rumors pan out. Following HTC’s acquisition, the speaker technology found in Beats by Dre headphones will find a home in future Android handsets from the manufacturer. The HTC Vigor could be among the first, even sporting Beats branding on the case (which is said to resemble the HTC Thunderbolt without the kickstand). The reported Gingerbread handset will run a next-gen version of HTC Sense when it launches, though the specifics on when that will be remain a closely guarded secret.

SOURCE: HTC Vigor to be First Beats by Dre Phone?

nikecar

Reaction score
Bleh. Nothing that will make me run to buy it

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

JoeeDB

Reaction score
I can't wait for this. I use my phone's speaker (Droid Charge) at work for music almost everyday. Hate on Beats all you want but it'll definitely be better than our speakers we have now.

Markster1

Reaction score
I think if they wanted better speakers and more bass they should have bought Jawbone, my Jambox puts out amazing sound for it's size.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab

R

RETG

No big deal with Beats; I have it on my HP laptop and I am not impressed.

But I do need something other than a Motorola to replace my Droid X in a few months, and the specs are interesting. Thanks to Motorola, GB and the fact that Motorola has remained silent about the problems on the X and GB; I will not get another motorola product.

DaWolf85

Reaction score
Beats is overrated. You can buy headphones that sound just as good for less money.
Buying a pair of Beats is like buying a Mac. Yes, it's good, but you can get something just as good for a lot less money. It's mostly just marketing.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Macs are of quality at least that will last years. Beats? They break in-store. (Look at a best buy for example)

Reaction score
Some are missing the point. If I want to watch some qucik netflix with amazing sound, this would be my ticket.

Sent from my Charge using DroidForums

Markster1

Reaction score
5.1 surround would be amazing, not just a beats equipped single speaker htc phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab