Finally back to the X from the fascinate

ftblryan

Reaction score
I originally had the X and thought it was too big so I did the return thingy and got the fascinate, 4 of them later I'm back at the X and loving it now. However, my contacts pictures won't sync on the X. Some of them do others dont. I've signed into facebook and everything but its still showing that no picture icon. ALSO, with launcher pro on the fascinate I was able to have a contact shortcut much like that of the original droid (click on it and a menu of call, text, email etc comes up). Yet the contact pictures are not the right ones when I try and make that short cut (the picture that comes up for my gf is actually another girl and thats not going to fly). I try to change the picture and its either distorted or it wont let me hit ok to apply. Any help?

the5barrons

Reaction score
Um....

Its a little fuzzy on why the fb app sucks at this. The contact shortcut is a little slow too. I found that if I give it some time to load the contact pic (just open contacts, then let them balance)....the contact shortcut seems to work better after that.

"what evrrrrr"

jsw6380a

Reaction score
When using launcher pro go to the app store and download "contact widget" the pixtures are bigger and it has a fee more options.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App