*Feature Request?*

arm121

Reaction score
ability to change led indicator light.. i know there are some various apps that will do that, but i would love to see a script for that worked into the build. it'd be a nice notification setting.

i agree. maybe something like in cyanogen where they have the options built in to the settings app to change the led notification colors and stuff

Think this would be possible kejar and jrummy?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

acefire01

Reaction score
I just thought of a cool feature:) like it came to me in a dream...except I was awake:p....what if you pressed the battery icon shown in the info bar/ status bar what ever you experienced modders/ themers call it:p it takes you to the battery setting, when you press sound status icon it takes you to sound settings, wifi to wifi settings and service bars takes you to like airplane mode or something, oh and the time takes you to like alarms or calendars:p what do you guys think possible..impossible?

Last edited:

JustJack1235

Reaction score
That's a great idea. It just makes sense~ but then again its droid. Nothing seems to make sense on it. You theme the contacts.apk to get the phone themed vs theming the phone.apk

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

acefire01

Reaction score
Really? Hmmm your right that doesn't make sense but do you think my idea would be possible?

JustJack1235

Reaction score
I just do themes.... i dont mess with .jar or .xml files :) But im sure it is....just a matter of someone figuring out how to do it~

LocoRon

Reaction score
The features I would love:

Lockscreen customization: It is mostly fine, I just wish that PowerAMP's widget (or any other, nondefault media player's widget) would display on the regular lock screen rather than creating it's own additional lockscreen, necessitating two actions to unlock. And even at that, I just want to see the "now playing," I can do without the controls.

Multimedia dock screen customization: At the very least, I would like to change what app is opened when I click on the buttons, but being able to customize even more would be nice. For example, having a proper "now playing" widget would be great. :D

snot

Reaction score
It seems this thread has died off since the release of v1.5, but I think we should bring it back to life with a poll.

Some features I would like, I know some are part blur, but at least the option to install in the toolbox:
-Powercontrols in the pulldown statusbar!
-HDMI-out
-Pattern lockscreen delay