Mod to UD Theme for Liberty 1.5

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
[THEME]Mod.UD Theme Liberty 1.5

Per request I modified the UD Theme ported by the Liberty team. It now has a darker transparent dialer and contacts background so you can see it better with any color wallpaper. I tested it on my phone and everything seems to be working fine. Thanks to Blackdroid for a great theme. And to the guys porting it over to Liberty. Posted some shots with a white wallpaper.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20322636/UDThemeMod1.5.zip

Last edited:

HackerCity

Reaction score
Anyone having an issue with the market loading on this UD Theme? I can open the market but once I select anything it just gives me a black screen for a minute than I get a F/C that process.com.android.vending is not responding.

OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
The force close is probably from the rom itself. Try rebooting first then if that doesn't work reinstall theme. I haven't had any issues.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

louy99

Reaction score
I had UD running with Lib 1.0 and it was awesome. Then it was crap with 1.5. Ill try it again! Thanks

Liberated Droid2 Yo!!

Troop

Reaction score
So this is the whole entire theme right? Was wondering if anyone here running it can post up some more screenshots of what it looks like in some other areas of the phone before I install it.

Thanks in advance.:)

Last edited:

HackerCity

Reaction score
I uploaded some screenies.

It a pretty straight forward theme.

I did however change the battery icon to white and turned it counterclockwise. (I think it looks better...)
As you can see from screenies my battery changes from side ways to straight up and changes from white to red when charging.
I also changed the the text and email icon in the notification bar.

Hope these help...

OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
theme

Yes it is the same them as the one in the toolbox just modified the contacts apk that has the contacts background and dialer background.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Dang :/ Guess i failed on this port eh? If anyone cares, I will completely redo it and use the actual images from the UD contacts.apk. It makes a huge difference. Just throwing it out there. Great job on the transparent dialer. I thought i put one in there to begin with.

OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
No Mikey you did a great job. You did put a transparent one in there but it was too transparent for some that likes lighter wallpapers so I changed it darker.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No Mikey you did a great job. You did put a transparent one in there but it was too transparent for some that likes lighter wallpapers so I changed it darker.

Was it completely transparent?
* Ive used liberty 1.5 long enough to port the themes so I cant remember :)

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im really confused because i could have sworn i put the custom bg in. If you dont mind Id like to post an uopdate here. It has a new services.jar as well as a true UD themed dialer. Is that ok?

OP
droidx8791

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't use it either just tried it but yes it was completely clear/transparent. With a light wallpaper I couldn't see the white font on the contacts and dialer.