Feature Request: Customize Autobrightness settings

cnmsales

Reaction score
Feature request for UD here. I like to keep my display brightness set to low because when im inside I can see the screen just fine. However when I got outside I need it bright to adjust for outside.

It would be an awesome feature if you could leave it on Auto adjust and have it so it would adjust between a high and low based on your input settings.

The auto adjust does OK however not GREAT.

v941726

Reaction score
Feature request for UD here. I like to keep my display brightness set to low because when im inside I can see the screen just fine. However when I got outside I need it bright to adjust for outside.

It would be an awesome feature if you could leave it on Auto adjust and have it so it would adjust between a high and low based on your input settings.

The auto adjust does OK however not GREAT.

in UD settings there are options under display. cm7 forum has stuff on it in xda. it works, though needs refinement, but if you play with it and read up on it, it does a decent job

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Yes, its on there bro, its one of the first settings I set up, I love the ability to fine to the auto brightness, in fact here are my settings, they are listed as they are in the listed corresponding column:

Lower: 0, 11, 34, 334, 5316
Upper: 10, 33, 333, 5315, oo
Screen: 10, 25, 65, 125, 255

A note on the upper lower setting, as soon as u set the lower setting it applies the upper setting automatically.

Since I never use the physical keyboard, & I have the positions of the softkeys memorized, I keep both the Buttons & Keyboard settings to 0.

Now these Screen brightness levels are not set in stone as Im always tweaking, however the lower/upper levels do stay the same, though ive been thinking of adding a level & adding in a slot for 1400.

The reason behind each sensor level at the #'s listed are threw experimentation I have determined that the sensor "trigger" levels are at: 0, 10, 33, 333, 1400, 5316