Favorite Custom ROM?

1android

Reaction score
I'd like to get an idea of what others are using and why they like it.

I have tried the DAS Bamf (debloated and Remix)
-I liked them both. I like the sense look, so this works nicely. The Remix is a nice touch between the sense and some nice touches. I like th 5 Rows in the app drawer and the battery in the notification bar.

I switched to Liquid thunderSense last night and I am impressed so far. I would say its comparable to the Das bamf Remix. I like the battery icon in the notification better in the liquid TS. I did notice that the "appearance" icon in the dock doesn't take you to appearances though, it takes you to the browser.

What else you guys running?

52brandon

Reaction score
das BAMF with imoseyon's lean xtreme kernel and the new radio runs the best for me (for now). Different devices run different ROMs/kernels better than others

SwaggerJacker

Reaction score
Das Bamf Remix 1.5 with Adrynalin's kernel...I believe 4.4? Can't remember. Don't have my phone with me. (Secured Facility) Love the Rom. No reboots. Last I checked I had 67% battery with 14 hrs off charger. Clocked at 1200. Granted The display on time was only 57mins. Still good for me. I'm happy.

Duke

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Das bamf 1.5

Sent from mah TBolt using teh Tapatalk.

OP
1android

1android

Reaction score
Just noted that GPS does NOT work on the liquid ROM! not good for me. Hope they get a fix on it soon for those who are sticking with it. For me, BAMF Remix will be my ROM choice for now

Its TwiX

Reaction score
Das BAMF 1.5. with 4.4.2 kernel. Customized landscape Rosie... And some extra goodies that I can't say ;)

You can get a custom battery if you want a different one.

Sent from my BAMFed out Thunderbolt

OP
1android

1android

Reaction score
I switched back to Bamf Remix today. I rooted last week and have tried a couple of the ROMS available just experiement. REMIX seems to be similar to liquid ROM, but I am liking the REMIX more. Liquid ROM had no connection with my GPS which was the main reason, but BAMF seems to run smoother and faster. Glad I made the switch back. I will probably stick with BAMF

52brandon

Reaction score
Just noted that GPS does NOT work on the liquid ROM! not good for me. Hope they get a fix on it soon for those who are sticking with it. For me, BAMF Remix will be my ROM choice for now
ziggy has a GPS fix on xda developers that should work on all ROMs FWIW

MoeDaddy

Reaction score
I'm liking Slayher's CM7 alpha... working great and no issues for me at all... Loving GB on my TB :)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Das BAMF 1.5 Remix with Drod 1.8GHz kernel, Untouchable themed skin, and custom made keyboard :)

This thread has been Thunder struck!

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
ziggy has a GPS fix on xda developers that should work on all ROMs FWIW

Changing the Gps.conf file? Yea that doesn't work.

I'm using virusrom with the 4.4.2 kernel.