Question regarding Best Rom out there for the Bolt

Reaction score
Yes i just rooted my thunderbolt yesterday and i am running the De-sensed Das BAMF 1.3.2 Rom with the recommended kernal as written in the Rom download instructions. I was wondering if anyone recommends a certain kernal to flash with this rom that could give me the best possible speed but then as well run smoothly without several errors and draining my battery completely??? I as well have the extended battery. Any information will be appreciated. thank you

mark3748

Reaction score
I use the das BAMF 1.3.0 kernel, it works well for battery and performance is awesome. On demand governer, 1.2ghz and low voltage.

Tried the 1.3.1 kernel. Had a problem with smartass. Battery was great but had some serious lag for some reason. Changing the governer in setcpu caused it to force close

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Reaction score
I've run them all that are available, and for me battery is the most important...for that, Das BAMF, which you're currently running is best!

52brandon

Reaction score
I'm running das BAMF with ziggy's cfs 1.8ghz kernel turned down to 1.57ghz right now to check it out. 1.53ghz ran beautifully. At 1.8ghz I ran an amazing 3332 on quadrant just to see how it went and seemed stable but I down-clocked to preserve battery life