fast boot says phone lock

agricorganico

Reaction score
Hi y'all I need to fix my phone but in order to do it I need to unlock the phone fuzz it say phone lock in fast boot and in order to fix my phone problem I need to flash some stuff I downloaded but I won't run in fast boot fuzz it says lock... can anyone help me plz...

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
The phone will say it's "locked", but that doesn't mean you can't install or fastboot. That "locked" is referring to the Bootloader which is locked down on all Droid RAZR line phones. We need to know more about what version of the Operating System you are on now, and what if any changes or modifications to the Operating System you made, in order to properly instruct you how to do what you want to do.

OP
agricorganico

agricorganico

Reaction score
The phone will say it's "locked", but that doesn't mean you can't install or fastboot. That "locked" is referring to the Bootloader which is locked down on all Droid RAZR line phones. We need to know more about what version of the Operating System you are on now, and what if any changes or modifications to the Operating System you made, in order to properly instruct you how to do what you want to do.

Mi sistem version is 672.180.340.xt910.americamovil.end.01
The thing is that I lost all audio wen I downloaded beats audio o my phone and I kind of find a way to fix it but I can't bootload what I need fuzz its locket...

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Well, you are on another phone model (Latin America?), and also a different version of the operating system than most here in the US (I am on an XT-912 Verizon Droid RAZR MAXX, and my system version is 98.72.16.XT912.Verizon.en.US). Let's hope someone who is familiar with that model and the OS will respond.

OP
agricorganico

agricorganico

Reaction score
Well, you are on another phone model (Latin America?), and also a different version of the operating system than most here in the US (I am on an XT-912 Verizon Droid RAZR MAXX, and my system version is 98.72.16.XT912.Verizon.en.US). Let's hope someone who is familiar with that model and the OS will respond.

Yeah I'm in Puerto Rico... waoo Im getting sad now... :( thanks anyways and if you know of some that can help plz share the knowledge...