family locator app and or tracking ect app in the market

xXJakeXx

Reaction score
So ive been looking for a app to track my daughter and also if possible tell me what shes texting and calling. I found family locator but it dosent work on the tb but saw some market tracking apps but dont know which one would allow me to have it on my tb and track a lg env touch and a d1. im just asking if anyone has ne opinions on a good one that isnt that exspensive and tracks better the family360 or w/e its called because i tried it and it was like 3 miles off from the actual location. any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Snow02

Reaction score
Definitely can't track the touch. And you can check called and texted numbers on your Verizon account.

As far as checking the content of texts, I'd say that would be going a bit far. If you can't trust them with a phone, don't give them one, or limit them to contacting only approved numbers.

Seekdroid is a good phone locator app.

zwegan

Reaction score
Try talking with your child.

Be a parent.

If you don't want her going certain places/doing certain things, then have a conversation with her and if she breaks the rules punish her.

If you can't do that, you shouldn't have had a kid to begin with and I hope you end up being a better grandparent :)

kaw19razor

Reaction score
No kidding! Parents like you Jake is what drive kids to insanity or suicide. Lighten up!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

rickt1152

Reaction score
The OP did not ask for parenting advice, he asked for technical advice. There are numerous legal and legitimate reasons for needing this capability. I didn't see "world renown parenting expert" in any signature of the responses, so I'll assume none of you qualify.

Two sources to check on software that records text message content, www.webwatchet.com add www.eblaster.com. Both offer mobile options in addition to their desktop products. I believe the eblaster mobile also provides location information. Phone locator pro offers GPS location in response to a text message request.

There are numerous other options as well.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

theincrediblenoob

Reaction score
Agreed rick. Nothing wrong with wanting to know where your kids are. Thats your right as a parent and created of that child. The other thing is, none of you people know WHY jake wants to do this. So maybe before you guys start sounding like nasty pricks and writing ignorant responces, you should think twice and either answer the questions or mind your own business. You guys act like he wants an app that will allow him to beat his children and get away with it. Jeesh.

OP
X

xXJakeXx

Reaction score
Well to be completely honest it isn't for my daughter its for my fiancee's sister that we are guardians of and both her brother and sister havnt had ne structure in there life at all. There dad died last year and there mom lost custody along time ago. And her brother isn't that bad, but her sister is lashing out on us and lieing all the time and doing things that 14 yr old girls shouldn't be doing. We can't control her so it would be peace of mind too know what she's up too at all times so that we can see whether or no what she tells us on the phone is correct or not and if she's deceiving us. So nav and knowing what she's texting would be great. And for the people that think we should talk to her we have already over and over again and it isn't working, thanks. Ty all.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

gerngaus

Reaction score
Mobistealth.com works great.

Trust, but verify is my moto. That is good parenting.

OP
X

xXJakeXx

Reaction score
Will the software work with a lg env touch, it looks like its only compatible with smartphones.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk