Best Child GPS/Info App

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazerdude

Reaction score
not sure the point of your rant or to whom it is directed.

sorry your parents were mean to you.

OP
keithsmith22

keithsmith22

Reaction score
Man I sure can't wait til the insane baby boomers are away in nursing homes so we can be done with stuff like this. I imagine you are probably fine with walking your kid on a leash in the mall too? And you'd probably feel violated if you found out that your boss read every single one of your private texts and emails, listened in on every call you made, and had you bugged so he could know every conversation you had during work.

You also probably had no problem leaving jr alone when he/she was a latchkey kid while you were always more concerned with work so you could have more material possessions to show off. Or did you go the overbearing homeschool route to protect him/her from the cruel evil world?

Noone to blame but yourself when your child becomes a spousal abusing control freak later on. The world is changing. Everyone seems to get that, even the retired grandparents in Florida, and the insane boomers are the only ones who are afraid of it. Sure I made a lot of assumptions here, but thats what we're doing right? I hope you at least tell your child you plan on being an mental, overprotective nutjob. Also, bookmark your states emancipation laws for him/her, they'll be needing them later.

No Im not a child,(yes, yes I only act like one. Saved you some predictive typing). And no Im not a parent either, but I dont need the “you won't know until your a parent" bs either. Experience makes you experienced, not automatically right. You could say that Im a caregiver of two young kids, and Ive worked in a middle school with troubled teens for 9years, if ya wanna know. A parent is only half the equation, and I have been the other half, being the child. I also had quite the interesting upbringing where my stepmom wanted to play "spy mom" too. It didnt end well at all. Just made me bitter and resentful and we never were close.

So anywho, I dont know your specific situation, and I dont expect you to give a shred of thought to what Ive said, but I hope give some thought before you go rogue 007 Mom and start invading your child's privacy. There is a fair chance it will just make your relationship strained(even more. Yes, if you've gotten here, there are some underlying issues).

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Sometimes you guys should think before you write. My niece was brutally raped and molested multiple times when she was 7 years old. Would a spy app or gps locator have stopped it, probably not, but this goes to the point that you learn from experience. Yes you do, but that is not the kind of experience you learn from. Until you know the responsibility of keeping your child safe in a nutty world that is now, then you can never truly have a rightful response. That is the experience you claim to have yet have never learned from.

OP
keithsmith22

keithsmith22

Reaction score
Sorry about poluting your thread keithsmith22. Try the other thread I directed you to, at least a few apps are mentioned that may be worth trying
Thanks man. I will give it a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.