Fair trade/price for G2

ajarnfalang

Reaction score
It isn't so much Touchwiz I hate as it is more their cluttered menus. Is there really a need to have all of these different menu tabs to get to different options?? Put them in one place instead of spreading them out making them harder to find. True the G2 has multiple tabs, but they are simple to navigate. One for network one for sound one for display and one for everything else.

You can have it the way you want it in the G2. I don't like the tab settings so I put it on the list view

7e3egytu.jpg

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

OP
C

cwbcpa

Reaction score
Ok it's not looking good. He's not returning my messages now. He originally wanted to meet yesterday and had to cancel because of work. I understand that. We were going to meet today but I have not heard back from him all day. I'm hoping he is just busy.

I may be shopping for another deal on a G2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OP
C

cwbcpa

Reaction score
I have been searching for another G2 since the guy I was going to trade with backed out. I see a few on eBay that are new or like new for around $500. I have seen a few posts about reception that are concerning me. I do use my phone as a phone so this is important to me. I never had issues with my S4 or my Note 2. Should I be worried. I am on verizon and never had issues with ether of those phones or the iPhone 5. Should I be worried? I'm also looking at the Note 3 but that is over $600. Seems like the G2 is the better buy. Thoughts? Thanks.

Sent using Tapatalk