LG2 price break

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
If you thinking of getting one of these phones ..now might be a good time. .

LG G2 and Moto X Drop to $99 From Amazon ? Droid Life

The*LG G2*and*Moto X*were slashed this week at mega-e-retailer Amazon, down to $99 depending on the carrier. If you were at all interested in LG’s newest flagship (our review), which is more or less the inspiration behind the next*Nexus, then you have a couple of options. Verizon’s variant will run you $99 should you sign-up for new service or just $119 with an upgrade. If AT&T is your carrier of choice, you are still looking at a slightly discounted price of $149.For Moto X lovers (our review), the device can be had in both black or white and on Verizon or AT&T for $99 on-contract – and that’s both new contracts and upgrades.*

N2 tap'd HD

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
It's disappointing to see such cuts so early, this is damaging to new release sales when everyone now knows to hold out on new tech for the price to drop in half in a matter of weeks.

walkerstempe

Reaction score
So, what's wrong with that? I'm not one of those gotta have the latest and greatest and get nailed with a high price point. By the time my upgrade in 1/14 hits, G2 will be a hundred bucks. Time to swoop in on that price. Will still have one of the latest. Heck, last time went VZW CPO on this Bionic for 50 bucks, less than 6 months after roll out. Love this beast, and accessories, but it's time to move. Gotta out tech my daughter's S4 that I just got her. Come on Walmart, do your stuff.
Lol

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Wish they would drop the full retail price to match the subsidized price. I could get a price adjustment.