Extended Battery?

graywolf

Reaction score
Would you reccomend the extended battery?
I am fine with some more "junk in the trunk". I just want to know if it may be too much "junk" to add on. I find myself not wanting to use the phone because I don't want to burn the battery up in case I need it later.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's really a personal call, especially since you're "sort of ok" with the extra size.

bammarata89

Reaction score
It's honestly not that big. If you were using a case beforehand it feels not too much different. Definitely worth it

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Coupe

Reaction score
I switched to 3G and now my phone goes all day, turned it on at 8am and still had 45% at midnight.

I was going to get that battery, and I still might, but the 3G saves a ton of power.

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
I got the extended battery and love it. No worries about running out of juice and I like the extra heft and feel of it.

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
Samehere. The bulk adds some thickness to the phone but in a good way. PLUS, you can go all day heavy usage on 4G and still have some power left over with the extended battery. It's well worth it for this phone. You can put it on 3g and save power but it really defeats the purpose of having a 4G phone.

Sent from my HTC Rezound

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I say go for it. Especially if vzw is still having that deal with LTE batteries.

I saw some pics of the ReZound with extended battery, and it looks nice. My brother has a Incredible, and the extended battery for it looks like a growth.

jchammer123

Reaction score
I got it the other day and it's great. I use my phone a lot and it made a dramatic difference on my battery life. I even prefer the slightly larger and more rounded feel in my hands.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
graywolf

graywolf

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I am going to go for it. :)

Thing is though, I ordered the Otterbox case for it yesterday before I really got a feel for the battery. So, what am I supposed to do with the case now? :(

Last edited: