Cases that fit the extended battery?

shanimal92

Reaction score
I bought this phone for my mom for Christmas and I was torn between getting her a Otterbox case or an extended battery. I went for the extended battery so she doesnt have to always take her charger to work all the time but i still want her to have a case, even if its just a cheap one that only protects from scratches. Can anyone give me a link to a good case that fits the HTC Rezound w/extended battery please?

silvertone3

Reaction score
I bought this phone for my mom for Christmas and I was torn between getting her a Otterbox case or an extended battery. I went for the extended battery so she doesnt have to always take her charger to work all the time but i still want her to have a case, even if its just a cheap one that only protects from scratches. Can anyone give me a link to a good case that fits the HTC Rezound w/extended battery please?
I don't have a link,but Verizon sells a case/ holster with a kickstand for 29.99 that works for both. Bought mine at BJ's. I don't use the extended feature but the kickstand is nice!

hatchin

Reaction score
I just bought a silicone case off of Ebay for $6 and then cut out the back where the extended battery is thicker so I still have protection on the phone and something that I can grip so I don't drop it.

OP
S

shanimal92

Reaction score
I just bought a silicone case off of Ebay for $6 and then cut out the back where the extended battery is thicker so I still have protection on the phone and something that I can grip so I don't drop it.

Good idea, thank you.

atomicwedgie

Reaction score

Ha! I did the same thing with my Droid X when I had it.

thomamon

Reaction score
Where do you get this extended battery and is it a big improvement?

OP
S

shanimal92

Reaction score
I got it from the Verizon store. My mom works at a hospital so we get 25% off accessories so instead of $60 it was only $44. Its a Christmas gift so i havnt been able to play with it :frown: but there is a different thread on here where the OP said he got a full 24-hours on a single charge with moderate/heavy usage. Even if our definitions of moderate and heavy usage are different, i can expect to for my mom to not have to bring her charger to work, which is enough for me.

luckybadback

Reaction score
Amazon has a plethora of cases, screen protectors, batteries, chargers of all kinds and my favorite the USB to HDMI - MHT Adapter. I apologize if I messed up on the last acronym but this adapter allows you to mirror your HD phone to your HDTV with an HDMI Cable. Not as good as Airplay from Apple with the trusty IPAD 2 wirelessly mirrored using a fifty dollar Apple TV box that is well worth the money for all the functions it provides.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums