detr0yt

Reaction score
And its fat! Ain't going to lie.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
B

BlackTTC6

Reaction score
It's definitely thicker but not too bad. Only real bad thing is that no case's will fit it now

detr0yt

Reaction score
The Verizon Shell/Holster Combo with Kickstand case does.

Yeah, I had that for my dx.... But its just not a Solid feel of protection.. I walked in yesterday to get a shell case, and picked up the double case shell... And my phone feels pretty snug, then the lady was like, we have extended batteries on sale for twenty, so of course I bought it, can't pass up a deal like that...but its just sitting in the bag.. Cause it won't fit this case.... So now I have a spare battery from Costco and a extended battery.... Lol

OP
B

BlackTTC6

Reaction score
Yeah, I had that for my dx.... But its just not a Solid feel of protection.. I walked in yesterday to get a shell case, and picked up the double case shell... And my phone feels pretty snug, then the lady was like, we have extended batteries on sale for twenty, so of course I bought it, can't pass up a deal like that...but its just sitting in the bag.. Cause it won't fit this case.... So now I have a spare battery from Costco and a extended battery.... Lol

Wish my store was selling them for 20 dollars. I feel ripped off

detr0yt

Reaction score
Wish my store was selling them for 20 dollars. I feel ripped off

Yeah.... I don't blame you... Its crazy how one store can do one thing and another can do another

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
I got 50% off all accessories when I bought my Bionic Thursday. I bought the desktop charger, kickstand case, and extended battery. Yes, the kickstand case is made for the battery.

Spydaz

Reaction score
Im trying to figure out a way to get the Bionic with the Ext battery to fit into the otterbox.. I think i may have found a way.

Spydaz

Reaction score
Im trying to figure out a way to get the Bionic with the Ext battery to fit into the otterbox.. I think i may have found a way.

I DID IT!! and kept the Ext battery Cover On!!! A little Dremel and some elbo grease, looks like nothing was touched!

zodder

Reaction score
I got so used to using my T-bolt with the extended battery, that this will actually still seem comparably small