Extended batteries: 3 for $5!!

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
I don't mean to sound scammy but take em back to VZW for credit. that's $174 savings hahahahaha

That would be over the top. I'd sell em on CL. We have 5 accounts with VZW and while I can live with saving $80 for the batteries, no way would I go that low.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
That would be over the top. I'd sell em on CL. We have 5 accounts with VZW and while I can live with saving $80 for the batteries, no way would I go that low.

So selling them on craigslist isn't low? Come on, first I was kidding and second it's not like we all have a snowballs chance in hell VZW is going to honor these orders. But hey...we can dream can't we.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Cool. Now do it for the Bionic! :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
So to those that think this is shady.... If you were reading the paper's realty section and saw a home that you were sure was vastly under-priced, would you think it was wrong to pay the asking price and then flip it for a profit? Or would you call the person and inform them that they are not asking enough for their home and that they should raise the price? ;-)

GoBears

Reaction score
Shady or not, I just ordered my 3 just in case I ever get a rezound!

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Makes you wonder what 15 year old battery technology actually costs to manufacture and ship, doesn't it? Lol...

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
Lol damn...they must want to get rid of those lol jk

[ ] Motorola Droid: Miui 1.9.30 (BROKEN)
[ ] Motorola Droid 2: ZombieStomped 1.71
[X] Motorola Xoom: Tiamat 2.2.2

lazarus2297

Reaction score
i just did it but the extended battery wasn't available so i ordered 2 of the standard batteries and the charger for a total of $10 and change

Bigbootyman

Reaction score
Although I can't find this deal on the website anymore, I'm under the impression that you need the extended battery cover, correct? Did the battery offer come with the extended cas as well?

shanimal92

Reaction score
Although I can't find this deal on the website anymore, I'm under the impression that you need the extended battery cover, correct? Did the battery offer come with the extended cas as well?

Yes, I actually dont think you can buy just an extended battery without the cover from Verizon. Anyway, yes you do need an extended battery cover to go along with your extended battery. It puts an extra quarter inch to the thing.

lazarus2297

Reaction score
i think the "key" to the discount is the battery only charger for the thunderbolt coupled with a battery.. like I said i did 2 standard batteries instead of 3 extended batteries and it still worked.. before adding the standard battery it was listed at 39.99 when i added to my cart it dropped to 4.99, and I changed the quantity to 2 batteries and it stayed at 4.99..

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Did anyone's order actually go through? Looks to me like they're processing a bit long.

shanimal92

Reaction score
i think the "key" to the discount is the battery only charger for the thunderbolt coupled with a battery.. like I said i did 2 standard batteries instead of 3 extended batteries and it still worked.. before adding the standard battery it was listed at 39.99 when i added to my cart it dropped to 4.99, and I changed the quantity to 2 batteries and it stayed at 4.99..

Yea, it works with the standard and extended battery and the wireless charging back (no dock.) Those were the first things i tried so i thought it would work with everything so i went and tried it with 3 Otterboxes... No luck :frown: lol