Extended batteries: 3 for $5!!

shanimal92

Reaction score
Did anyone's order actually go through? Looks to me like they're processing a bit long.

Yea mine is still on processing. It's telling me to check back tomorrow. I really hope it goes through 'cause, like a idiot, i already returned my extended battery that i bought. they have a deal where if you buy a certain pair of headphones you get an extra 15% (i think) off they rest of your accessories. I bought them so, couple with my moms work discount, got the battery for $30. I had have to buy them for $44 if these dont go through and im going to be royally pissed at Verizon if they dont.

lazarus2297

Reaction score
Did anyone's order actually go through? Looks to me like they're processing a bit long.

not sure i got the initial order email and just received a your order is in the queue email but it's kinda late so i don't expect to hear anything until tomorrow anyway..

mikeinctown

Reaction score
Well there are no extended batteries for the Rezound anywhere on the site. I found the part number but it won't let you order. Only takes you to a page where you can look up accessories for your phone. However, they are showing standard batteries in stock and if you add the charger first, then add the batteries and sign in as posted, the discount does show up. I got an order confirmation so we shall see if the cancel or ship.

EVSP

Reaction score
Just ordered mine!! I didn't want the extended batteries or EB covers so I ordered 3 standard batteries (heck, why not? Same price no matter what quantity) and a charger and my order total was 10.63 out the door WITH free shipping. Doesn't get much better!! Great find!! :cool:

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
The charge has not hit my debit card, and I think that our chances of actually receiving these batteries at those prices is at best, 1%.

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
they've mysteriously removed the extended battery from the rezound accessories =/. If anyone wants to sell one cheap if you get the deal to go through please let me know :D

mikeinctown

Reaction score
I just saw this as a pending charge on my card... It is odd since my total was supposed to be $10 and change. I don't know what else the charge would be for since the best buy insurance I got with my new phone is $9 a month.

12/1/2011 VZWRLSS*MW M68$18.10

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just saw this as a pending charge on my card... It is odd since my total was supposed to be $10 and change. I don't know what else the charge would be for since the best buy insurance I got with my new phone is $9 a month.

12/1/2011VZWRLSS*MW M68$18.10

My debit card has a pending charge for $21.08 this morning. I think that they caught the error, but they didn't catch it entirely. I think that they simply realized that we were only getting charged for the first battery, and adjusted it so that we got charged for the 2 or 3 that we ordered, but they kept it at that price of about $5 per, which is still an awesome deal. The charger plus 3 batteries at $5 each plus tax would be about what my charge is.

Let's see if they ship them!

EVSP

Reaction score

12/1/2011 VZWRLSS*MW M68$18.10

Same here - my charge was supposed to be 10.63 but my bank account shows the same 18.10... It hasn't cleared yet, it still says " pending charges" but at least its showing up on my bank account ;) I was going to call and dispute the discrepancy but thought better of it .. I'm still getting a helluva deal :D

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I wonder why the charges are showing up different for everyone? Mine came up as $21.08(pending). Which I'm not going to cry over if I actually get the batteries and all. Fun part is if it did go through(which it won't) Verizon is opening up to all kinds of lawsuits over $11.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Some people over on Rootzwiki are stating that they're receiving their batteries. Any updates from people on here yet?

OP
jcardona1

jcardona1

Reaction score
Just checked my credit card and still not seeing any pending/final charges, so who knows. I did get a follow up email stating:

Your order is currently in queue to be processed. In most cases orders are processed within 3 business days. If additional information is required before we can complete your order, you will receive a more detailed e-mail. If your order can be completed successfully, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that your order has been completed and shipped.

lazarus2297

Reaction score
yeah i am gonna go out on a limb here and say this deal isn't gonna happen.. my order is still "processing" for 2 going on 3 days now... but if it does show up i will take it..

OP
jcardona1

jcardona1

Reaction score
Several folks on Slick Deals have actually received their orders...