[EXPIRED]Staples Offers $100 Off Coupon for Tablet Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Asus Transformer and the Staples coupon = strike out

I've tried at 3 local Best Buys and all Managers have told me that they do not except other stores coupons and longer. I also stopped at two office depots and both showed me a corporate email they received not to accept the $100 coupon for the ASUS Transformer. You can only use it on a couple brands at Office Depot.

I also called Staples to ask if they could order it for me and since it is out of stock online they can't do anything. One Staples store told me that I could only use the coupon for in store only tablets and nothing online.

Looks like I'll be buying one online for $399.00

Why don't you go with the galaxy tab 10.1 for 399 at staples?

Sent from the best phone available aka the HTC Thunderbolt
That what I did, great buy.

parkview

Reaction score
So than the question is do I get the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 16gb for $399 after the Staples $100 coupon or get the ASUS Transformer for $399.

Magic question which one is better

Thanks

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This my help.
[video=youtube;ECDLOErZ1B8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECDLOErZ1B8]‪Galaxy Tab 10.1 vs Eee Pad Transformer, Pt 1 of 2‬‏ - YouTube[/video]

destinydmm

Reaction score
I got the Acer a500 and I got a BB here in Orlando to take the coupon!!! I suggest calling around until you find a local store that'll take it even trying on different days for different managers.

Once I turned wifi on it updated to Android 3.1. Loving it so far, I just need to find a decent ebook reader now!!!

alboboy10

Reaction score
Asus Transformer and the Staples coupon = strike out

I've tried at 3 local Best Buys and all Managers have told me that they do not except other stores coupons and longer. I also stopped at two office depots and both showed me a corporate email they received not to accept the $100 coupon for the ASUS Transformer. You can only use it on a couple brands at Office Depot.

I also called Staples to ask if they could order it for me and since it is out of stock online they can't do anything. One Staples store told me that I could only use the coupon for in store only tablets and nothing online.

Looks like I'll be buying one online for $399.00

Why don't you go with the galaxy tab 10.1 for 399 at staples?

Sent from the best phone available aka the HTC Thunderbolt

I looked at the galaxy also I didn't like it. :/ looks great but that's about it.

I went to pcrichards showed them the coupon they couldn't give me the deal but they said they would knock off 50 from the price. I ordered the 32gb. My friend got it also. 489 with taxes.

Best buy was horrible..terrible customer service very rude.

alboboy10

Reaction score
I got the Acer a500 and I got a BB here in Orlando to take the coupon!!! I suggest calling around until you find a local store that'll take it even trying on different days for different managers.

Once I turned wifi on it updated to Android 3.1. Loving it so far, I just need to find a decent ebook reader now!!!

From my experience today and believe me I had a lot I went to every store in new york lol...nobody cared about the coupon ONLY for the transformer.

The transformer was impossible to get anywhere. The iconia and thrive were selling everywhere...they were actually very happy to give 100 off. Galaxy same story. The transformer was sold out in every staples I checked. And you couldn't order it either. I think asus gave this deal to hook customers to the tablet and they did a good job.

Ohyea!

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
All the Staples in my area were sold as well of the Transformer and Iconia. Fortunately my local Office Depot honored the coupon with little hassel. Grabbed the Iconia and don't regret it yet!

tondraj

Reaction score
Here's my experience with this coupon: i live in Pittsburgh and went to the Staples on McKnight rd. They didn't have the transformer but told me the best buy down the street matches coupons. Long story short I bought the 16g transformer for $299, which is a smokin deal IMO. I'm charging it up as I type this!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using DroidForums

alboboy10

Reaction score
This is thing is amazing...I don't want to say what I wanna do to this tablet cause I might get banned. But the display is gorgeous. Up to 96gb of storage with the dock of course.

For 500 bucks I'm gonna have a dual core tablet that can store 64gb of files. All that's needed on it is microsoft office and couple of games.

Poor thunderbolt is gonna get jealous.

Valvoline

Reaction score
Well, im typing thison my new asus transformer that i gotfrom the officedepot. The bb in my neighborhood said that they would not honor the coupon either.i guess i got really lucky with this coupon, since office depot does not honor it anymore....

3turner

Reaction score
Why didn't you return your Xoom than at best buy and buy it at staples? Extra $50 in my pocket seems worth the hassle.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
Thought about it, but the 2 staples in my area showed "low stock" for the Xoom online which typically means that there is not any in the store. For me it really was not worth the hassle and driving from one side of town to the other if one just happened to be in stock.

alboboy10

Reaction score
Btw is the transformer gonna get netflix

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using DroidForums

megaman33

Reaction score
Awesome coupon, too bad it's expired :frown:. Has any other company released coupons for tablets lately? We are interested in a Samsung Galaxy but have not quite finalized our decision, we cannot figure out how often we would use it since we are so busy lately. If there is another coupon out there somewhere that would be great.

biglipps66

Reaction score
:mad::mad: YES. Bumping this old thread to the top is going to make hundreds of other people like myself read it and think there was another $100 coupon released.

Agh. :disappointed:

geoff5093

Reaction score
Awesome coupon, too bad it's expired :frown:. Has any other company released coupons for tablets lately? We are interested in a Samsung Galaxy but have not quite finalized our decision, we cannot figure out how often we would use it since we are so busy lately. If there is another coupon out there somewhere that would be great.
Dude seriously, why did you bump this?

Status
Not open for further replies.