Quick and Dirty Black Friday List of Smartphone and Tablet Deals

npro1464

Reaction score
Yeah I'm going to try using my brother's upgrade (who has a dumbphone). I hope it works, otherwise I'll return it right away. Gonna try at Sam's Club. I figure $100 will get me my much needed upgrade from the TBolt and a year's membership at Sam's Club. I doubt I'll have to rush over there and wait in line for a doorbuster.

Does anyone know if I'll be able to pull this off and keep my unlimited? If not, the whole jig is off, and I'm waiting til my contract ends in May and getting a Nexus 4. I'd just hate to get the upgrade and the get hit with a $400 fee that I've been hearing about. Wish Best Buy had the $100 sale this week, I rather go through them and pay an extra $100 and skip all this nonsense.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Costco has the 10.1" Galaxy Tab 2 for $279.99, and the Tab 2 7" for $179.99. Keep in mind that Samsung is having trouble shipping items here in the Midwest, so some items may quickly go out of stock. I know my Costco was OOS with the 7". These prices are good through Dec 1st :)

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I heard a rumor that Verizon will also be offering a $40 bill credit on new lines of service (but that may only apply to Costco locations)

ntrddragn

Reaction score
jackiescivic said:
Costco has the 10.1" Galaxy Tab 2 for $279.99, and the Tab 2 7" for $179.99. Keep in mind that Samsung is having trouble shipping items here in the Midwest, so some items may quickly go out of stock. I know my Costco was OOS with the 7". These prices are good through Dec 1st :)

Shoot..that's even better price for the 7". Two for the kids one for me. LOL