Execution: Who has done it the best lately?

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
lol. I think they just want to give us something "sweet" which is fine and dandy. i'd prefer they did away with the candy shop deal and went more techie or something. Maybe astronomical. Nebula, Quasar, or something. I mean after all, their best phones are the Galaxy phones.

Smolder

Reaction score
My opinion, simple answer is Motorola. I have owned droid 1, droid x and now a razr. All have worked flawlessly. Never once had any issues the entire time I owned one. I'm not 16, or a hardcore stock trader or whatever, so battery life has never been an issue. I'm an average user. Average amount of calls and texts per day. Some internet, game whatever. Plenty of battery at the end of my day. I think they do, and always have made high quality radios, cell phones, etc.

t35rk

Reaction score
lol. I think they just want to give us something "sweet" which is fine and dandy.

I think both of our rants reflect a desire for something a little more substantial.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

t35rk

Reaction score
ICS and Jelly Bean set you off but Eclair, Froyo and Gingerbread were ok?!

Froyo was terrible. The best name yet has been Honeycomb. How many more years of this sweet trend though?

I'd prefer how Euro cars designate their models. 325i, V90 etc. Simple, yet refined.

Google could have started with GO1 and gone up from there.

Now that's tight.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
There are so many code names that could be better. But they decided to go the sweet and fluffy route. Apple got iOS this and tiger that. android get....an icecream sammich.

And yes, i am definitely looking for something a little more substantial for the prices we pay. I don't think we'll get it though. with all this fragmentation or whatever it is that the android developers call it these days.