Excel Sheets

crzdcarney

Reaction score
Does any one know if there is an App for any Android Tablet that can handle dropdown menus in excel sheets? I have emailed developers for quickoffice pro, and OfficeSuite Pro they both replied no. Any suggestions?

Thank You

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Does any one know if there is an App for any Android Tablet that can handle dropdown menus in excel sheets? I have emailed developers for quickoffice pro, and OfficeSuite Pro they both replied no. Any suggestions?

Thank You

You might check "Documents to Go". I don't know if they do or not, but they do put out a good product.

OP
C

crzdcarney

Reaction score
I emailed them but I havent recieved a response. Their free version does not support it.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well, I created the "list" file with Excel and transferred the file to my Droid. And I could find no way to access the list while in Doc2Go. Sorry! Looks like this feature is not supported.

When I googled this issue I found a lot of current threads about this not being supported on the iPad also. That sort of surprised me.

Anyway, good luck with it.

annahayes50

Reaction score
I have insatlled e-droid-cell pro on my samsung galaxy tablet BUT can not seem to get the drop down lists working AND it would be really useful ... can anyone give me a clue /
thanks
from a newbie