Best Droid Program for Word and Excel

jst4fun

Reaction score
What is the best program to use for word and excel documents? I am not sure which one was on the Droid they gave me to use a fews weeks till the X got here. Was it Office Suite Pro?
One of the big things for me is to be able to see jpeg picture on excel spread sheets.

dapenguin08

Reaction score
Im looking for the same thing, but in the app store there is one just that u need to pay alot n the free version u can only view them... according to the revews is pretty good, but i don't wanna pay haha. Even tho i got the free version my droidx coulnt download the file because" droid don't support that type of file". So it was useless anyways... sorry i ain't much help
this for.doc docx n excel

Last edited:

jleahcims

Reaction score
Documents to Go

Can't beat the product....

Pay the price for Documents to Go (Full Version) and you have complete access to Word, Excel, Slideshow and PDF to Go.....

Includes all updates....I have used this product staring back in my Blackberry days.....well worth the investment if you use Word and Excel.

OP
jst4fun

jst4fun

Reaction score
Ended up using Quickoffice. I have used DTG for years with my PALM but they have 1 bad issue. DTG will not show you jpeg or gifs on Excel spreadsheets. Quickoffice has so far been pretty good.