ESPN radio!

smolander

Reaction score
What I like is that your station selection includes local ESPN affiliates and the main ESPN feed. So you can catch some local flavor or catch the standard ESPN lineup as it's broadcast on satellite.

OP
B

Big D

Reaction score
Totally. This is on all the time for me.

This saying gets thrown around a lot but this truly is the best $2.99 I have EVER spent.

Awesome.

ice456789

Reaction score
Fellow Browns fan here Big D. Some times life stinks... for 15 years. Anyway, who are the best hosts to listen to and what time do they come on? Also, don't they podcast?

andro

Reaction score
this app will be the very first app i pay for... t-2 weeks till i get my droid!!

question... any reason i could not, or would not want to, use the espn app and hardwire my phone into my car stereo? i dont have great radio coverage on my entire commute and 2.99 one time sound way better than sat radio every month...

OP
B

Big D

Reaction score
I couldn't get wknr on Cherry for some reason.

Oh and ice456789, I really like "The Rizz" @ 9:00am. Hilarious.

samredman

Reaction score
Yes, this is an amazing app. I'm in Dallas and espn radio is one of my favorites. Nice having it on my Droid. Combining this with the tv.com app and the nflsuperfan app has really enhanced my sports experiences for those times when I am in situations where using my headphones or earbuds fits the occasion (like going shopping with certain people trying on clothes in department stores).

OP
B

Big D

Reaction score
Anyone know where this went?

I accidentally uninstalled and now it's gone from the market.