ESPN radio!

samredman

Reaction score
Their website ( DroidESPN | FLV based player for ESPN Stationshttp://droidespn.leadapps.com/droidespn-unavailable) gives this notice:

App will be unavailable

We the team at leadapps would like to announce that DroidEspn application will be unavailable from the market until two weeks starting from today.
This delay /unpublishing is due to two reasons:
1. We wanted to have an integrated and a better UI that depicts more of ESPN experience and not just another radio type of interface.
2. We have received a trade mark violation from ESPN which is gonna take a little time to get solved.
We tried to contact ESPN in several ways(Linkedin, forums, contact forms in the official ESPN sites) but didnt get any response. Now we were able to get one and will be back on track soon.
All that we would like to ask our users is to be patient while this is done.
Thanks,
Teaml Leadapps

samredman

Reaction score
Click on that link in my previous and you can visit their website done specifically for the droidespn app. I still have the app in my Droid and it works fine. It just isn't in the market right now.

leadapps.com is their main website address. They have several ways to contact them... so you could ask them directly.

ClayB_600r

Reaction score
Hey y'all, I just downloaded DroidLIVE Lite app, its a great radio streaming app. This app includes the am ESPN Radio station! Download it and go to the sports radio genre, station 1410. Hope this helps!

samredman

Reaction score
clay... that's very nice (good find), but it not quite the same. The Droidespn allows you to listen to your local espn station in cities all over America. It's worth waiting for.