Eris can not send Picture message to Iphone

Kruzer31

Reaction score
Since I have had my eris i have tried sending picture messages to my brothers iphone. He never gets them. He can get regular texts fined but not pic messages. Any suggestions?

JEFF

cuskit

Reaction score
From what I hear, that's the thing with iPhones. They can send a pic message, but not receive one. Hearsay only. Perhaps an iPhone user (of course one who has moved over to a Droid which is why they would be monitoring these forums) can chime in here. ;)

cuskit

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
From what I hear, that's the thing with iPhones. They can send a pic message, but not receive one. Hearsay only. Perhaps an iPhone user (of course one who has moved over to a Droid which is why they would be monitoring these forums) can chime in here. ;)

cuskit

I can check with my wifes work phone...it's an iphone..

lg5713

Reaction score
Answer

Since I have had my eris i have tried sending picture messages to my brothers iphone. He never gets them. He can get regular texts fined but not pic messages. Any suggestions?

JEFF
If you send a message (text) with the pictures it will be sent to the iphone. I just kept testing it and it worked. I could not send a picture until I sent words with the pic.
Patrick

OP
K

Kruzer31

Reaction score

JEFF
If you send a message (text) with the pictures it will be sent to the iphone. I just kept testing it and it worked. I could not send a picture until I sent words with the pic.
Patrick

thanks, i tried that to my brothers iphone and it worked, first time i have ever been able to send a pic to his iphone

jeff

diverbelow

Reaction score

JEFF

What version of the iphone does your brother have? If it is the first gen, then 3.1.2 will not work with that phone. Instead you can send an email directly to that phone i.e. "10-digit wireless [email protected]."

OP
K

Kruzer31

Reaction score

JEFF

What version of the iphone does your brother have? If it is the first gen, then 3.1.2 will not work with that phone. Instead you can send an email directly to that phone i.e. "10-digit wireless [email protected]."

dont need to do that, its working now as i said with sending a text with the pic