ENERGY ROM - Themed 5.0.7 T1 ROM

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Yeah the kernel built in now is the 600 MHz belittled version, so it will not go over 600. Ill find out what's going on with the updates to other kernels when I get home in a couple hours. You are going to like it overclocked!

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Hmm I just did a test and flashed bekits .84 1200 kernel and it worked without bootlooping. Try to go to setcpu and unchecked set at boot which should boot it at stock speeds, and may keep it from bootlooping first. Ill still look into getting a couple versions uploaded when I get home.

GryphonD

Reaction score
. Try to go to setcpu and unchecked set at boot which should boot it at stock speeds, and may keep it from bootlooping first.

Tried that and it actually just did the same thing over again....

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
. Try to go to setcpu and unchecked set at boot which should boot it at stock speeds, and may keep it from bootlooping first.

Tried that and it actually just did the same thing over again....

Ok that's odd. Ok what I will do then is upload three versions, now that the theme is pretty close to finalized.

How does a 1200LV, 1000LV, and 600SV sound?

With my crappy internet connection, expect these in about an hour..lol

GryphonD

Reaction score
Haha, understand that. My net used to be that way.

Oh, by the way the ROM Mgr *Bekit kernel "7 slot LV 1.0, 1.1 & 1.2" all come back as "bad zip" upon install attempt via RM.

The M logo sticking comes during attempt to apply a kernel via update.zip method.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
While I am uploading, do me a favor. 99% of the time, bootloops are caused by the kernel. I think bekit just updated his kernels today to .84, you may have tried downloading while the files were still updating. If you already downloaded them, it won't try to redownload because its already there.

Try this, in ROM manager, on the main screen press menu then clear download cache and then try to re-download the bekit kernels. Let me know, if not those three versions will be up soon. Thanks for letting me know so I can make this better.

GryphonD

Reaction score
Ok, that seems to have taken, awaiting second reboot.... preparing SD Card takes an abnormal amount of time but, that seems to have resolved the issue.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
That's good to hear. Well, I have three versions uploading anyhow. I'm working on the script to get it onto ROM Manager while I wait to get this uploaded, then it will be easy as pie.

This will make it easier for you to get the updates, since there is still more I want to do and I will have to update when the official 5.0.7 releases.

BTW, it seems bekit added support for compcache in his new kernels. I am trying it out as we speak, just go to spare parts and enable it if you want to try since you just flashed the new version of his kernel.

bicycleray

Reaction score
Help, for some reason the Gapps link to download is giving me a page that the item was deleted? Can I get another link to alternate site

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Oh I am uploading the new files now, it's estimating at 32 minutes. Let me see if I can get just the gApps in another place real quick.

bicycleray

Reaction score
Oh I am uploading the new files now, it's estimating at 32 minutes. Let me see if I can get just the gApps in another place real quick.

New Files? I'm getting the current blue energy, is there a newer version posting now?

thanks for the quick reply!!

mjh68

Reaction score
Is the Themed Google apps uploaded somewhere else ? I get an invalid link when trying to download.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
I am uploading a new themedgoogle.zip file along with a new version of the ROM. I accidentally overwrote the old one so it is unavailable until it finishes uploading.

Sorry about the inconvenience. Should be back up in about 30 minutes or so.