Email: spacing between lines strange

jm50

Reaction score
I just bought the galaxy nexus today and when I open up the email icon, all my emails are listed and the spacing of the text lines looks strange. Each line is so close to the line above it that it is touching the line above it. It really looks bad. It's like there's uneven spacing between the lines. Some lines have a lot of spacing between them. Is this the way it's supposed to be? In my settings the font setting is normal.
Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just bought the galaxy nexus today and when I open up the email icon, all my emails are listed and the spacing of the text lines looks strange. Each line is so close to the line above it that it is touching the line above it. It really looks bad. It's like there's uneven spacing between the lines. Some lines have a lot of spacing between them. Is this the way it's supposed to be? In my settings the font setting is normal.
Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Not sure why your email app is doing that as I haven't used any of the native email apps in Android for almost 2 years now. I use Gmail for all my email accounts including my pop3 accounts. There are many advantages to doing this: 1) The Gmail app is a much better app than the native email app, 2) you save quite a bit of battery power as the email accounts are polled frequently by Google and when it finds a new email it is pushed immediately to your phone. This means that your phone does not have use power to poll those account even when there are no new emails. Using Gmail as your own personal push mail server

Good luck.