[ROM] Eclipse v3.0 Droid 3 Port

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Yeah, I read it. Some of it was confusing but I got the jist of it. I don't know all the technical jargon. :p And I know some people are holding out hope. And the last sentence in my last post was regarding your new project, jsyk. :)

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Ya I knew :)

Ill keep working on stuff for the d3 for as long as there's ppl to use it. Im hopefully gonna upgrade before the 28th or soon as I get the cash together. But im not gonna get rid of this d3 either. I'll dev for it. Then when no ones left it will go in my drawer with my g1 and my 2 d1's

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

SamuelMSr

Reaction score
On the power off screen (long press power button) there is an option called %ecovery.

What does this do? I pressed it and phone rebooted but did not seem to do anything.

SamuelMSr

Reaction score
I have a huge problem, and Davros is to blame!

Now that I have my phone the way I want it, I am bored.....

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Wipe your phone and start from scratch! :D jk. Go download 100 Floors or some other game. Like racing or something. :)

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Ya I knew :)

Ill keep working on stuff for the d3 for as long as there's ppl to use it. Im hopefully gonna upgrade before the 28th or soon as I get the cash together. But im not gonna get rid of this d3 either. I'll dev for it. Then when no ones left it will go in my drawer with my g1 and my 2 d1's

I'm glad we D3 users still have devs that support our phone. It was EOL on the day of release in Moto's and VZW's eyes. What phone are you going to be getting?

SamuelMSr

Reaction score
Wipe your phone and start from scratch! :D jk. Go download 100 Floors or some other game. Like racing or something. :)

Bull crap!

It will be a long while b4 I scrap my phone again and start over.

I am going to download psxe and play some old ps1 games lol

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
davros said:
holy F

on the 1.1 version

Nice. If people start saying that the ROM is getting boring, that's a good thing to me. That means nothings wrong ;)

I've got a full year left before this contract is up. This will probably be my last Motorola. Looking towards HTC or Samsung in the future.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
leaning heavily towards the SGS3 ....

Cool. At least it's open and should be easy to dev for.

Nice. If people start saying that the ROM is getting boring, that's a good thing to me. That means nothings wrong ;)

This will probably be my last Motorola.

Exactly!!! And I agree. Unless the bootloaders give, this will definitely be my last Moto. I absolutely love my keyboard, but I'd rather have a completely dev friendly device that's not locked down. I might get a Nexus device next time if Little Big Brother (aka Verizon) decides to carry a darn good Nexus when my contract is up. Hopefully. But idk if being pushed off unlimited will be worth it...

jesusishere

Reaction score
Just to let you guys know if you have unlimited, you must buy phones off contract to keep your data plan.