Eclipse ROM problems with Verizon

Klowne

Reaction score
I have been running Eclipse on my Bionic for over a month now and have loved every bit of it. i have finally gotten everything configured exactly like I like it and now I am having problems. Unless I am running wifi I have not data connectivity over VZW. I cannot connect via 3g or 4g. I have tried everything including wiping the cache and still have no connection. When I boot through safestrap and boot with the stock ICS build I am able to have full data connectivity and everything works however the moto-blur included on the stock ICS build kills the battery. Does anyone have any solutions to this problem that I might try? Any help is appreciated as I am somewhat new to ROMS and modding phones.

Spankdefault

Reaction score
attention to detail

There are a few things that might be wrong.

1.) Make sure the version of eclipse can be used with your version of strapping, and your stock rom
2.) Make sure the entire file was.downloaded, sometimes data transfers are not completed correctly, especially in spotty service areas.
3.) Also...nitroglycerine also states in his earlier roms (for sure) that if you have issues with your device, then you did not wipe enough. I wipe everything at least five times before and after rom installation.

Hope this helps. Eclipse ICS for bionic is pretty cool, and worth the extra effort.