EB Case Problem

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't usually engage in vendor bashing. Serving a retail market is a tough job and I'm not inclined to criticize a firm if they make a good faith effort to deal with customer service issues. In this case, my patience is exhausted.

Purchased a case for my wife's Droid about a month ago from EBCases. The case had a magnetic closure but I was optimistic that it would not trigger the Droid's dock mode, relying upon the firm's assurance that it was designed for the Droid.

As it turned out, the Droid could not be placed in the case without brushing the magnet in the cover flap, activating the dock (or car) mode. I had carefully removed the case from the packaging and was able to place it back in the case. Went to the website to see how to return the case. Filled out the online form and heard nothing from the manufacturer for a week. Sent an email and was told to return the case. Another set of emails before I could get an RMA number for the return.

I was then assured that when I sent the case back my PayPal account would be credited. That was over three weeks ago. No refund, no response to emails.

A word to the wise.

OP
jsh1120

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, PayPal only deals with delivery issues, not the suitability of the item itself. That was a dead end.

Still awaiting some response from EBCases to numerous emails. I'd strongly recommend not dealing with the company.