DX/2 Overclocker App Question

rdoane

Reaction score
Since jrummy's app has been pulled I tried Unstable Software's DX/2 Overclocker app from the market. Not as polished, but it worked perfectly to begin with (set at 1.3ghz and was super stable on rooted 2.2.1).

However, I went to change the frequency and it froze, rebooted right away. Now, every time I try to overclock it, even if I'm setting it to the stock frequency, it reboots right away.

I've tried it on rubiX's 1.9.0 and it does the same thing. I also wiped system and reinstalled the leak, same result.

Thanks in advance!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Not sure If it will solve your problem but i've been using it for a while without issue.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
rdoane

rdoane

Reaction score
Hmmm. I can find it on appbrain, and on the appbrain app on my phone, but the market won't find it.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
In the market try searching jrummy16

I'm seeing it just fine.

OP
rdoane

rdoane

Reaction score
In the market try searching jrummy16

I'm seeing it just fine.

None of jrummy's paid apps are showing up for me. I've bought both droid overclock and root tools and I can't see either. Weird.

I tried rolling back the updated on my market and clearing the data. No luck.

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you recently applied a theme or rom that may have changed the version line in your build.prop? If so, sometimes having the wrong version number in there can prevent certain apps from showing up.

OP
rdoane

rdoane

Reaction score
Have you recently applied a theme or rom that may have changed the version line in your build.prop? If so, sometimes having the wrong version number in there can prevent certain apps from showing up.

That might of been it. I just formatted everything and reinstalled the leak followed by jrummy's rumm rx. Fixed it. Thanks guys.

OP
rdoane

rdoane

Reaction score
Interesting. I decided to go back to the stock 2.2.1 leak and when I did a fresh install I got the problem again.