1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Duplicate and unknown text messages

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by kylo77, Jun 16, 2010.

1. kylo77

kylo77 New Member

For some time now I've been receiving text messages from unknown senders from vtext.com. It's all too often to be a random wrong number. The text always comes in duplicated as well. I called VZ tech support about it a month ago and they suggested blocking text messages from the Internet using the VZ website, which I did. Still getting text messages from unknown senders.

Spoke to VZ customer service today and they said to call back into the tech support team from a land line so tech support can take a look into my phone to see if anything was out of the ordinary.

I'm rooted with BB1.1, should this be of concern? :icon_eek: Also has anyone had this experience as well?

thanks
Search tags for this page
android duplicate text messages
can androids recieve unknown number text
getting repeat texts from unknown
just received multiple texts from multiple unknown numbers
random text messages from unknown

random text messages from unknown numbers

random unknown text messages
received multiple unknown texts
receiving multiple text messages from unknown numbers
receiving multiple texts from unknown numbers