Dropped my perfect condition Rezound

RezQund

Reaction score
Pissed off! I was rushing to work and phone slipped out my hands. Meeting was starting at 9. So when i got to work meeting was canceled. Can't believe this! Ugly mark on top left and bottom. Now i want another phone. :-(

OP
R

RezQund

Reaction score
Screen is perfect. Removed screen protector to see and is perfect.

RezoundHound

Reaction score
This is why I use a silicone case. It's very tacky. The bare phone is super slippery.

OP
R

RezQund

Reaction score
Extended battery prevented from more damage

TWC42

Reaction score
Dropped my Rezound today for the first time in 14 months, on to concrete, a fall of about 3 feet. Absolutely no damage. It was wearing a silicone case. Had thought about going without the case, but now I'm glad I didn't do it. I've already learned the hard way not to use a cellphone in the bathroom, now I know not to use a cellphone when negotiating steps.

flamewalker

Reaction score
I dropped my rezound on like day 2, before I could even get a screen protector... Got a couple nicks in the screen and on the edges... But the screen protector hides the nicks pretty well (one of them isn't even in the viewport, and the other is close to the bottom so with my keyboard, it's not even really noticeable anyways).

Lesson learned. But I was impressed how little damage it took for falling about 3 or 4 feet off the ground onto its face on asphalt!

I don't use a case due to the bulk... And I don't mind nicks and whatnot on the case... I just care about the screen :)

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Had mine naked and on my lap when I stepped out of the car, flew off my lap and onto the asphalt. The screen was destroyed. Seemed ok at first, but after the first hour or so it became more and more unresponsive. I now use a case and screen protector with my S3. The Seido Active doesn't add too much bulk and comes with a kickstand. It also covers up the screen protector just enough to make it seem like it's not there at all. I feel way more secure and hardly notice a difference. It's nice.

But IMO to prevent screen crackage you really only need a screen protector. Cases are for knicks and scratches...

rbw62

Reaction score
Dropped mine a few times, it wears the VZW case & holster. No damage, then I was taking am walk with Gizmo, my Poodle, and I had my coffe, cigar and leash. Phone started to ring, got in hurry to answer, phone flew out of my hand about ten feet, landed on pavement, slid another 5 feet face down. U just knew it was trash, but I am still using it. Not a scratch on phone.
Now I do not attempt to answer on walks.